[IC] Imported Mobiles of Apple,Samsung, Sony, Nokia, LG & HTC (Price Updated 26/06)

Status
Not open for further replies.
price of moto x and moto g please[DOUBLEPOST=1398747087][/DOUBLEPOST]also is the nexus 4 16gb available in black and pm me the exact price, and how about the warranty can we have a testing warranty.

I am sure that at this point of time,his inbox would be flooded with a lot of messages. Also the Note 3,is it the LTE model i.e N9005 . These are all US models,right ?

Mainak777 has ordered a Note 3. I can check the the hardware before shipping, after that will confirm you guys what version is that.[DOUBLEPOST=1398822610][/DOUBLEPOST]
dont u have moto x and moto g?
No Motorola.

Any idea about the restock ?
No idea. All model mentioned in OP has limited stocks. after stocks finish my friend intend to open a New shop in Kolkata, that's why he is clearing the stocks.

@The Knight Location? Payment terms? Delivery Period? interested in Note3 (Qualcomm)
Kolkata, prepay, 2 days delivery confirmed.

Stocks updated in OP.

Last edited:
For the Note III ,is it N9005 ?
Today 3 pcs of Note III sold, I checked each of them, only one of them was with SNAPDRAGON 800.[DOUBLEPOST=1399036753][/DOUBLEPOST]
Isn't this a sale thread ?
Waiting for the confirmation by the members. After that ship the handset. Also before this IC @aZZu has taken 4x Xperia T and 1x Nexus 4, he did'nt face any problem.

Last edited:
Today 3 pcs of Note III sold, I checked each of them, only one of them was with SNAPDRAGON 800.[DOUBLEPOST=1399036753][/DOUBLEPOST]
Waiting for the confirmation by the members. After that ship the handset. Also before this IC @aZZu has taken 4x Xperia T and 1x Nexus 4, he did'nt face any problem.

My question is is this IC (interest check) or a sale thread ? This thread should be in the WTS section.

Hey so the note 3 is not a snapdragon version?? can you please post the model nos. that will help members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back