IC: Seagate 500GB 7200.11

Naga

Skilled
Update Due to shortage, HDDs will be shipped on Monday. Local pick ups can contact PhOeNiX on Sunday.

Update Orders locked. Will update after purchases/ shipping etc. is done.

Update Prices dropped to Rs. 4200/- all inclusive. Rs.4150/- for local pick-up. All those who've already paid, extra will be refunded. This pricing is applicable for 20 or more orders. So, join in fast.

Update PMs sent to everyone on the list. Pls reply with shipping address once payment is done. Those who wish to opt out, no need to PM for that.

Ok, there's been lots of discussion about the 32MB cache Seagate 500Gb on TE. I'm starting this IC on behalf of PhOeNiX for the same.

Description from the Seagate site (Link)
ST3500320AS

Combining proven components, state-of-the-art technology and expertise in volume manufacturing, the Seagate® Barracuda® 7200.11 drive—the 11th generation of this award-winning desktop hard drive family—delivers 500 GB of high-performing, eco-friendly digital storage. Designed with industry-leading acoustics and power levels, and award-winning Seagate PMR technology, the Barracuda 7200.11 drive offers the ideal combination of world-class technology and lowest total cost of ownership.

Key Advantages

* Delivers 500-GB capacity
* Ships with the industry’s most reliable and proven perpendicular magnetic recording technology
* Delivers high performance
o 105 MB/s sustained data rate
o 32-MB cache buffer
* Environmentally friendly
o Consumes almost 15 percent less power during idle than previous products, enabling customers to build low-power systems
o Meets strict RoHS environmental requirements

* Leverages best combination of technology (areal density, PMR) and proven components for volume availability
* Ships with an industry-best 5-year limited warranty

Best-Fit Applications

* Gamer PCs
* High-End PCs
* Mainstream PCs
* Workstations
* Desktop RAID 1 or 0 systems (<3 drives in one system)
* USB/FireWire/eSATA personal external storage

Seagate 500GB ST3500320AS @Rs.4200/- exclusive of shipping

Seagate 250GB ST3250310AS @ Rs.2350/- exclusive of shipping

Seagate 320GB ST3320613AS @Rs.3250/- exclusive of shipping

All shipping will be handled by PhOeNiX but since he's busy with his exams, I'll be handling all inquiries/ orders. PM or post here.

P.S. I'm ordering 4 myself :D

Seagate 500 GB
Interested:
  1. Naga x4 Confirmed
  2. PhOeNiX x3 Confirmed
  3. farookh x2 Cancelled
  4. nukeu666 x1 (I spelled ur name right:eek:hyeah: ) Payment Received , Delivered
  5. d_payne x2 Cancelled
  6. SauravR x1 Payment Received , Delivered
  7. gaganjain x1 [Payment Received , Delivered
  8. shashank_re x1 Cancelled
  9. Aryan Achilles x1 Cancelled
  10. djmykey x2 Payment Received , On hold for Pickup
  11. hanzy x1 Cancelled
  12. spolygon x1 Payment Received , Shipped
  13. shahbaaz_vision x1 Cancelled
  14. kandissa x1 Payment Received , Shipped
  15. Gurpartap Singh x1 Payment Received , Shipped
  16. prathik x1 Payment Received , Delivered
  17. Jasku x1 Cancelled
  18. avi_avadhut x1 Payment Received , On hold for Pickup
  19. clown_abhi x2 Cancelled
  20. low_bass_makker x1 Payment Received , Shipped
  21. Xanthor x1 Payment Pending , On hold for Pickup
  22. kalesh x1 Confirmed, Payment Pending
  23. thebanik x1 Confirmed, Payment Pending
  24. Corleone x1 Payment Received , Shipped

If there's any mistake in the above list, pls PM or post here.

Will be sending PMs to all interested ppl with account details. Payment will have to be made by Wednesday morning. It should take a week max for PhOeNiX to collect the hard drives and ship it out.

Damn it man... just when I decide to spend money on something else, you guys come up with ways to lure me. :p

Anyway, I'm interested.. but keep me 50-50 on this. I might go for it, I might not.

shashank_re said:
Is it possible to pay by Credit Card? If yes, then count me.

that makes it +1 for the same question i asked earlier :)...

awaiting the reply....

Incase the reply is :NO , then can u also leech out the 320gb 7200.11 from ur source , it would be cheaper and hence 'cash' affordable for people like me.....also consider the 250gig.....infact i think u should update the 250-320-500gig prices......am sure MANY would be interested ........

Sorry, no CCs. The other capacities might be included but chances are slim as PhOeNiX is really busy right now. Just post ur interests here and I'll see what I can do by Thursday.

netwitx said:
I will buy one if CC option is there or if you order/take payment by first week of may

Sorry no CC. Payment will have to be done by Monday as we'll be shipping next day.

@gaganjain, pmed u back :)

Back