[IC] : VESA Wall mount for LCD Monitors

zanderzone

Adept
Hello friends !

From the day I bought Samsung 2233sw monitor, I've been on hunt for a decent VESA wall mount. I've tried many places, be it Yusuf Sarai, Nehru Place, some malls and Karol Bagh, but unable to find a decent enough mount for my monitor.

My requirement is that I should be able to sit on my desk to play games, do office work and when I want to watch TV, the mount should have enough play to turn the LCD monitor right or left, up or down....so that I can lay on my bed and enjoy TV

Searched hard and found something of my liking on Monoprice here . The rate depends on number of quantity you order.

mount.png

mount1.png

mount3.png

More technical specifications are as follows :

1) For VESA standard: 50 x 50mm, 75 x 75mm and 100 x 100mm
2) Max. loading capacity: 20kg/44 pounds
3) Suitable for LCD from 10" to 30"
4) With cable management. Cables are hidden in mount arms.
5) Steel material
6) Swivels left and right up to 190 degrees
7) Upwards and downwards up to 20 degrees
8) Max. extension: 17.75 inches
9) Min. extension: 3.75 inches
10) Ideal space saver: folded flat to the wall
11) Hardware included

======================================================

Since this is not exactly an electronic item and a wall mount, it's heavy. Total shipping weight / mount is 4.715 LBs ~ 2.138 Kg ... If enough people are interested, we may perform GB and ask KMD for helping us to source these ..... show your interest people :hap2:
=====================================================
================ Interested people * =======================

1 x zanderzone (confirmed)
1 x m-jeri
2 x obama
1 x amol
1 x VOiLA
1 x sumchamp
1 x setuniket
1 x coolraghav
1 x netwitx
1 x WickedTA
1 x avi_avadhut
1 x vivekruhil
1 x clown_abhi
1 x nvsr
1 x titana (confirmed)
1 x lokeshv
1 x LifezGooD
1 x Switch (confirmed)

Total so far = 18

Confirmed people = 3

* above participation depends on final price quoted by KMD. If there are 15-20 orders then it will be Rs. 1,930 + local shipping for each
Update 25/03/09

I've checked that if we order 20 of them, it's gonna cost ~ $280 to KMD shipped to NY i.e $ 14 / piece ( approx Rs 700). Now add to it KMD's premium but even then I believe we're gonna get this for pretty decent price :hap2: . Waiting for his pm anyways.

totalh.png

Update 26/03/09

Got following update from KMD

http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...t=1#largeimage
--> $12.10 + shipping

If there are 15-20 orders then it will be Rs. 1,930 + local shipping for each.

Hmm ! It's gonna cost > 2k shipped to our place, is it worth ?

NICEEEEEEEEEEEE....

Last day when i was cleaning my stuff i wished i can hang the LCD.. :D....

if anyone can confirm that Benq E2200HD can be used with this.. I am in ....

It does have the 4 screw holes behind....

Fixed and movable Vesa LCD mounts are easily available in NP Delhi starting from Rs 500. I directed Saintsinner(TE Member) to a shop in Delhi and it costed him approx 500 bucks(Check out his posts in NP price thread).

The shop name is Daga Electronics and its located just next to SMC ground floor shop in NP(To be exact in the side lane of SMC).

Hopefully this will save a lot of trouble for you guys.

Edit: Check out Saintsinner's Rig setup here http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/maximus-yet-again-125630.html

He is using a fixed Vesa Mount.

Switch said:
Fixed and movable Vesa LCD mounts are easily available in NP Delhi starting from Rs 500. I directed Saintsinner(TE Member) to a shop in Delhi and it costed him approx 500 bucks(Check out his posts in NP price thread).

The shop name is Daga Electronics and its located just next to SMC ground floor shop in NP(To be exact in the side lane of SMC).

Hopefully this will save a lot of trouble for you guys.

Edit: Check out Saintsinner's Rig setup here http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/maximus-yet-again-125630.html

He is using a fixed Vesa Mount.

Thanks, I'll go to NP tomorrow and check out the wall mounts from the shop you mentioned. If I happen to get what I'm looking for, I'll update this thread. In the meantime, waiting for KMD's quote

Back