ICICI B2 Banking - True Internet Banking

^ So you are saying that whatever you spend, is added back to your account after few days? Thats like 100% Cash Back! Awesome! :D :D

Its a 100% Online Bank account. You do not get a physical debit card. They have a virtual credit card system called eWallet which you can fund from your b2 account. This virtual credit card can be used for online transactions incl Paypal etc.

Ok now that the thread is bumped..

Can anyone confirm the current usability of Ewallet ?

I am unable to use it since last few months and CC told me that now onwards an Ewallet can only be used with ICICI Gateways..!!

Any idea ?

dipen01 said:
Ok now that the thread is bumped..

Can anyone confirm the current usability of Ewallet ?

I am unable to use it since last few months and CC told me that now onwards an Ewallet can only be used with ICICI Gateways..!!

Any idea ?
Damn... If that is the case, everything bout this B2 is useless. :mad:

I need that eWallet only to use it on Paypal.

Just confirming that you used CREDIT card of B2 Banking and not the ICICI Bank Option where in you are forwarded to your Personal login and etc...!!?

dipen01 said:
Just confirming that you used CREDIT card of B2 Banking and not the ICICI Bank Option where in you are forwarded to your Personal login and etc...!!?

err...no CC. E-wallet

CC is not even issued to me

@Gaurish - I mean the Ewallet VISA Code..;).. No one's got the physical CC Card :p

@gaganjain - Thanks...That means only I have a problem with my Ewallet.. :|

Just an update. eWallet is working great with PayPal, just tried it today when my actual physical credit card decided it won't approve anymore transactions through PayPal! :| :no: eWallet saved the day! :D

Back