ICICI B2 Banking - True Internet Banking

Gaurish said:
Blame it on Payment gateway not being compatible with Verified by Visa(VbV). I used ICICI PG it works perfectly. Bill Desk which is used by Vodafone is not asking for Vbv secret code and without that code; transaction is bound to fail.

hence, Its not a mistake of ICICI Bank rather lazyness of Payment Gateway to adapt to new rules.

But if I use my normal ICICI credit card on the Vodafone Site it will work fine and gets redirected to the VBV page. But when using the b2 ewallet it doesnt get redirected to the VBV page.

varkey said:
But if I use my normal ICICI credit card on the Vodafone Site it will work fine and gets redirected to the VBV page. But when using the b2 ewallet it doesnt get redirected to the VBV page.

Did you select it as Debit Card or Credit Card?

just few questions :

1.) currently i have ICICI account and am doing Internet Banking , wht is the difference between mine and this new one ?

2.) do they provide any virtual credit card ? so that we can shop even more freely ?

Gaurish said:
Did you select it as Debit Card or Credit Card?

I chose Credit Card option the ewallet didn't work. Buy my ICICI and HDFC debit cards works fine and all gets redirected to VBV page.

Anyway right now there seems to be some issue with the ewallet as when I check the card details on the b2 page it doesnt show the CVV number. I asked the CC and they said there is some technical issue and will be rectified shortly. lol

Sorry for bumping old thread, but does anyone know alternatives to B2 banking from HDFC, CITI bank (zero balance account for net banking) etc which can offer cashback for VCC :) ?

Thanks in advance.

knoughtyd said:
Sorry for bumping the thread,but wanted to clear one doubt :ashamed:

can be B2 ewallet be used for shopping on ebay??

Yes, I have used it. It works

It can be used anywhere where you "VISA" logo just like your credit card;)

Hey Gaurish Where does that 4 digit PayPal code come in b2 Account? Does it come in card statements in .

How many day it take ?

I haven't got statement for it, But have been charged RS-94.46

It should come into Details of Transaction... Click on savings A/c and see the recent transactions... It should be there mostly..

Btw Anyone use Ewallet recently ? I havent used since few months but some time back Government made it compuslory for Credit Cards to provide extra security while Credit Card transactions and so Ewallet had some technical issue..

So just wanted to confirm if its working fine now ..?

log 1 = 0 said:
It should come into Details of Transaction... Click on savings A/c and see the recent transactions... It should be there mostly..

Btw Anyone use Ewallet recently ? I havent used since few months but some time back Government made it compuslory for Credit Cards to provide extra security while Credit Card transactions and so Ewallet had some technical issue..

So just wanted to confirm if its working fine now ..?

Register for VbV on the site as gagan suggested and enter that PIN when asked. just like normal credit card;)

I tried using it on ebay but this is the message i got after entering all the details required even the 3d secure pin:huh:
Your PaisaPay credit / debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type.

Later on my mobile I received an SMS saying
Your transaction was declined due to insufficient limit.Limit Available. INR 1

I have about 1k in ewallet and the item I was trying to buy was just abt 160bucks,then where did this insufficient thing come from:mad:

Sometimes it takes time for money to be available after you allocate fund. so before doing any transaction via E-wallet, check your current available limit by:

ICICI b2 Home page --> Click on "Cards" tab:

* On that page, in E-wallet section. you will find a option to "View Statements". there you be shown Available Funds : Rs. xxx.xx. that is your real limit available.

check your Available Credit Limit and then try again. I have done dozens of transaction of Ebay, none of them got this error

I opened a b2 account about 1.5 months back, so far i have done two transactions on ebay and one on another site through ewallet but none of these transactions have been recorded in the ewallet statement, i also recharged my phone through their recharge facility and this was recorded in the ewallet statement.

The amount spent on these three transactions was added back to the available funds of my ewallet after some days. amount spent on phone recharge wasnt added back.

About 15 days back i did a transaction of Rs 550 on bigshoebazaar, the amount was deducted from the ewallet available funds, i received the item that i had bought and now today my available funds have increased by Rs 550.

B2 has been a sore apple for me. I have had an outstanding relationship with ICICI prior to this, both in my debit as well as credit card accounts, so I had opted to open a B2 account to avail the higher deposit rates without penalty on premature withdrawals. 1 month and 2 different account opening forms later, it is status quo. Zero progress, CC has no idea when the account number is provided, I get SMS and calls saying it would be done today , tomorrow, day after and so on. I also threatened them that I will be moving to a different branch - which I eventually did - and they would stand to lose a substantial amount in terms of what would have gone into the B2 account, but they just didn't seem to be interested.

Arjun said:
I opened a b2 account about 1.5 months back, so far i have done two transactions on ebay and one on another site through ewallet but none of these transactions have been recorded in the ewallet statement, i also recharged my phone through their recharge facility and this was recorded in the ewallet statement.

The amount spent on these three transactions was added back to the available funds of my ewallet after some days. amount spent on phone recharge wasnt added back.

About 15 days back i did a transaction of Rs 550 on bigshoebazaar, the amount was deducted from the ewallet available funds, i received the item that i had bought and now today my available funds have increased by Rs 550.
It happened again, so far other than mobile recharge all transactions that i have done have not been recorded in the ewallet statement and after some days the amount that was deducted gets added back to the available funds, should i inform icici about this ?

Back