IE 7 Beta 2 : Public Preview

dipdude

Skilled

:hap2: Go get it, the browser war begins :cool2:

Overview

Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2 Preview includes advancements in security and browsing experience for end users, functionality and compatibility for developers, and manageability for corporate network administrators. Beta 2 Preview is intended to enable developers, web developers and IT pros to begin to test the new browser for compatibility with their applications and websites. Read the Technology Overview to learn more.

Homepage : IE7

To check out all the features goto : Features Table

TE Link's :

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/microsoft-internet-explorer-7-ie7-preview-63981.html

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/ie-7-lets-users-forget-history-65645.html

i always prefer ie and opera over firebox .. firebox i no doubt good just i dunno y dont prefer it .. its kinda a "wanna be" geek browser :bleh:

x86 said:
i always prefer ie and opera over firebox .. firebox i no doubt good just i dunno y dont prefer it .. its kinda a "wanna be" geek browser :bleh:

lol man............. u wanna be flamed or what?

Firefox is without doubt THE GEEK BROWSER and Millions over millions of people swear by it's that very nature.

just my 0.02 $ :D

thanx for the dload link dipdude.

yeah, agree with blade...IE 7 is wannabe firefox :p

they've copied and improved on most of the features.

IE is still for general users and FF is for advanced users ;)

x86 said:

would be by any chance from West Bengal?

trying out IE7 Beta 2 Preview now....and seems like a huge improvement over IE6 (but most of the features copied from Firefox and I wonder why :p)

Be warned, to install this u'll need a valid/legal copy of Windows XP with SP2.
As of now, I don see anything that will make me move away from Firefox.

QuickFire said:
Be warned, to install this u'll need a valid/legal copy of Windows XP with SP2.
As of now, I don see anything that will make me move away from Firefox.
Yep ! That keeps me away from it for the moment :bleh:

Back