IEM's like M2/Hippo VB/PL50/Fiesher etrena/S4/RE-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

surinder1508

Disciple
Guys if anybody wants to get rid of Brainwavz M2/Hippo VB/Sound magic PL50/Fiesher audio etrena/Klipsch S4/Head direct RE-0 etc... please do let me know I'll love to have them used/unused at reasonable price.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Veteran
I might have a new PL-50 for sale expected from RMA . Will let you know about it soon.

surinder1508

Disciple
FaH33m said:
I might have a new PL-50 for sale expected from RMA . Will let you know about it soon.
Well OK n what about your RE0 I would love to have if you wanna sell them as well I wanna use them with Cowon D2 8GB will they require AMP to flourish to their full extent or D2 is powerful enough for them.

Amarbir

Disciple
surinder1508 said:
Guys if anybody wants to get rid of Brainwavz M2/Hippo VB/Sound magic PL50/Fiesher audio etrena/Klipsch S4/Head direct RE-0 etc... please do let me know I'll love to have them used/unused at reasonable price.

Surinder ,

I have all of them on demo ,You are welcome to come in Chandigarh and hear them .Whenever you plan do let me know about the same .

Metalspree

Adept
Amarbir stop advertising .If you wanna sell your stuff in TE become a dealer once again.Marketing for yor stuff is a strict NO NO in TE ,anyways post reported

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Veteran
surinder1508 said:
Well OK n what about your RE0 I would love to have if you wanna sell them as well I wanna use them with Cowon D2 8GB will they require AMP to flourish to their full extent or D2 is powerful enough for them.
I am not selling the RE-0 as of now because I have canceled the plans to buy new RE-Zero. Incase you are interested I still have a brand new sealed PL-50 for sale.

Also if you buy an RE-0 , do get a proper amp as it needs one to shine.

ayaskant12

Adept
i have a head direct re2
just onemonth old
selling it coz i am not able to ear iems
it hurts
lemme kno
bought it for 1980
selling it for 1600 shipped
its spanking neW
hardly used for 5hours

anubhav2345

Adept
What have u finally bought ?? and at what price ???

As i am in the same boat , so i am interested to know .

Status
Not open for further replies.