Illegal downloaders of 'Housefull', beware!

sajid khan stop living off your sisters money

I know we both hate him from bottom of our hearts for the films he makes

But will correct u here...he earns himself decently(more than decently) via one liner award show hosting and all(charges more than crore what i heard plus royalty of sponsors with their product)....I guess u have forgot he and suresh menon used to come on a program ikke pe ikka i guess ...countdown show...

And do u think directors are not paid or what??

Please without knowing don't say any illogical thinking ...

Coming bak to the topic i searched for the software even a remotest search cant find it except this topic

MAGNeT said:
Coming bak to the topic i searched for the software even a remotest search cant find it except this topic

hehe, wondered when someone would mention it.

The only results that show up are for that news release.

Maybe they hired i-only-wear-leather-pants "Prince" and his i-shoot-from-machine-gun-hand-glider girlfriend to find all those who have illegally downloaded their movie.. To quote the master himself.... It's Showtime!:rockon::gun2:

akshay's hera pheri got released in the year 2000.than in 2004 mujhsay shaadi karogi

got released.

now for last 6 years he has acted in films like waqt,garam masala,family,jaan-e-mann.

in 2008-2010 he has acted in illustrious films like tashan,chandni chowk 2 china,

tasveer,blue,kambakht ishq and de dana dan.

seeing his track record,i guess sajid khan has got nothing to worry about,

cos this film might air on TV even before a proper DVDrip is available online :p

I would like to know the incredibly-smart technical guy who gave him the idea in the first place. I bet he made enough money making Sajid believe this crap. :)

I have a very honest review of this movie. Saw today only in theater as high command ka order tha

Fcuk All movie, don't see in theater, don't download also, don't even watch trailer. Most pathetic, boring, ridiculous movie i would have seen till date. :mad::mad::mad:

He must have given this in the news hoping that hearing this, more and more people will download and watch his movie.

It's better than nobody watching his movies....

searching for republique gave me a list of hotels and this story from stardust...

one more interesting read

Oh, mr sajid the great has hired 35 god like employees for 24x7 monitoring of all the torrent sites? I wonder if the movie gets him the money to pay at least 5 of them their salary lol...

^ Nice one man.

One better avoid this movie...rather spend the cash on something less useful.

Movie on P2P .....A...V...O...I...D...Not worth the time

Back