Yes I did read your reply.

I'm hoping you yourself don't follow your advice
<

try adding these things in your dialy meal

1. Green tea

2. Lemon

3. Mashrooms

4. Sweetpotato

and try have Pomegranate (Anar) juice in morning and do some breathing exercises in morning.

What you are facing is a lifestyle problem - leading to reduced immunity. Get atleast 8hours of sleep and u will see ur health improve exponentially. And ttrying to cathup on sleep during weekend does not helps. Try to sleep @ the same tym everyday and getup @ the same tym, even on weekends. Keep your bedroom quite dark while sleeping, if dats not possible get eye masks - u will get up fresh and light! I can go on and on - so the last piece of advice is to start reading some health magazine(Mens Health maybe) !

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

I'm 6'2 Weight - 87 Kgs

I wake up 5:30 AM in morning and sleep at 11 PM

Try sleeping @ 10pm - guess 7.5hrs should do the trick for you. 8hrs is an avg. recomended by doctors, some ppl need less than 8, some a lil more. Just leave dat crap the idiot box throws at you, if u still feel rhe need to watch get HD recorder box!. And yes eat a light dinner atleast two hrs before you sleep. u will find urself more productive and fresh thru out the day. - hope it helps you.

I feel very shy to share my problem.

I m 27 yrs old but i m very much underweight. I dont even measure 50kgs. I always have acidity & indigesion problems. Have dandruff & hairfall issue. Have dry skin too. Easily get affected by slight weather change--get cold and flu easily i.e weak immunity. But i eat everything as i dont do any nakhras. Only good thing is that my haemoglobin is at peak.

I want to gain weight and i tried gym, lots of tablet, ayurvedic stuff but nothing works.I m thin since my school days.

Doctors simply say just have balanced diet and so n so but thats not helping too.

I sleep at 12:30 at night and wake up at 8am and this is my schedule since past 6 years. Also i think a lot on anyhting and have stress many times.

IIts like when i'm alright i'm on top of the world but when i'm down it continues for mora than 15 days then.

Plz somebody advise me sensibly. I guess m the only one suffering from so many issues.

[...]Also i think a lot on anyhting and have stress many times.

IIts like when i'm alright i'm on top of the world but when i'm down it continues for mora than 15 days then.

Plz somebody advise me sensibly. I guess m the only one suffering from so many issues.

anxiety, worry, stress, mood swings..... hmmm

consult a good astrologer and do meditation.

disclaimer: assuming nothing abnormal with your physical health as you have already consulted the docs.

_

I m 27 yrs old but i m very much underweight. I dont even measure 50kgs. I always have acidity & indigesion problems. Have dandruff & hairfall issue. Have dry skin too. Easily get affected by slight weather change--get cold and flu easily i.e weak immunity. But i eat everything as i dont do any nakhras. Only good thing is that my haemoglobin is at peak.

I want to gain weight and i tried gym, lots of tablet, ayurvedic stuff but nothing works.I m thin since my school days.

Doctors simply say just have balanced diet and so n so but thats not helping too.

I sleep at 12:30 at night and wake up at 8am and this is my schedule since past 6 years. Also i think a lot on anyhting and have stress many times.

You need to stop thinking too much and relax. Food is not ur problem. This is ur problem.

@ashish,you are one of those lucky guys who do not gain weight easily.

I do not know why you are not happy about it!

If you really want to gain weight,drink 1.5 lit.of milk EVERY DAY.

Check your weight after 2-3 months,it will definitely increase.

Sent from Galaxy S2

Eating 4pc Bread omelet everyday will definitely increase weight. I did the same when I was underweight in my 8th Standard. Gained 5 kgs in a month.

There are two things:

1. Have you checked ur thyroid? Get a blood test to chk ur thyroid, usually a high llevel of thyroid makes a person thin. If this is not the case den...go to no.2

2. 12:30 is late tym to sleep. Ur body is at its peak sleep cycle between 1am-4am. So u obviously r missing a big part of deep sleep. Don't try put weight by eating more, go to gym and instead increase muscle mass. Dat way u will b healthy in a fat free sense. And make sure u eat atleast one green leafy vegetable everyday and u will see ur immunity rise to the peak.

[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]I have been this problem with quite 6-7 years now every 2-3 month i tend to have fever though its not consistent for a period of time a single dose of medicine get away the fever.I'm immune to cold i can't withstand any cold at all though even the hottest day does not affects be at all.[/font]

[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]Now to the diet part if I'm out I mostly eat junk food and in office too.Though i carry lunch from home (Despite the fact I'm not married yet [/font]
bigyellowgrin.gif
[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif] ) , I tried several tablets including those olive oil tablet they never worked for me , chawanprash and lot of other things.[/font]

[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]I don't like juices at all which people tend to say help in building immunity over a period of time.I sleep at 10.30-11 and wake up at 5.30 AM [/font]

[font=tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif]At this time of posting this thread I'm having cold and head feels heavy. [/font]

Ok I will tell you about my experience.

I used to have the worst immunity.

I used to get cold or fever almost every month.

The last time i was sick. I went to the doctor for like 5 times in a month.

Thats when i decided to do something about it.

I started off with baba ramdev pranayam.

I was never regular. I used to be regular for 1 month, then next month i cudnt be regular. Then next month i wud be regular.

On and off, but i still benifited. Imagone the benifits one would get if one is regular.

Now guess what since 2 years i havent fallen sick. (Touchwood)

Also i drink 1 litre of water water early morning without brushing my teeth.(This will skyrocket your immunity). Its called Ushapan. you can google for this.

Try this for 2-3 months and leme know.

.......M started off with baba ramdev pranayam.

I was never regular. I used to be regular for 1 month, then next month i cudnt be regular. Then next month i wud be regular.

On and off, but i still benifited. Imagone the benifits one would get if one is regular.

Now guess what since 2 years i havent fallen sick. (Touchwood)

Also i drink 1 litre of water water early morning without brushing my teeth.(This will skyrocket your immunity). Its called Ushapan. you can google for this.

Try this for 2-3 months and leme know.
same here...but I do Bhastrika Pranayam and Anulom-Veelom. I started Ushapan after reading ur post here since past two days and am already feeling better thruout the day! Thanks!

About your weight try drinking lot of milk. Nothing works like drinking milk. Try to drink around 2 litres a day. You would have to start slowly as you would get diarohhea if you drink in 2 litres of milk in the very first day. May be start with 250ml for week 1. Then 500ml for week2 and so on until u can drink 2-3 litres of milk per day.

same here...but I do Bhastrika Pranayam and Anulom-Veelom. I started Ushapan after reading ur post here since past two days and am already feeling better thruout the day! Thanks!

Actually water kept in a copper vessel overnight is highly recommended for ushapan.

Back