All OS Imported Mobiles @ 50% Price - Should I go for it?

I'd not recommend buying from Karol Bagh market. Better buy a Indian one on olx with 1 or 2 month warranty left.
why not ? they would be new phones or slightly used same as olx right just with no warranty but hardly any phone goes bad these days , very rare unless ou buy Mi kinda brands. ?
how to check authenticity of OLX phones. what if they are clones etc? i can look at buying from TE forum but those are rare and seller mostly wants a high priccce. on

Another way is to get a genuine locked one in USA and get it unlocked with XDA devs and you've a winner. Most of the time T Mobile bands activate 4G in India. Yes, you should be willing to spend some time in synthesizing the information and believing it and putting them in action.
You should check them for clean ESN; most of the seller are honest and they do disclose them in the listing. Blacklisted ESN are stolen phones and reported so don't buy them if you're going to use them in USA/EU in roaming.

Problem with VZW and Sprint is the Radio support and ROM support would be mostly next to nothing but it depends on the model. Lately I think VZW is more liberal and had sim free and unlocked bootloader options and available. XDA is the way to start if you're more interested in this.

^Yep the ebay piece is refurbished but with 6 months manufacturer's warranty or so the seller claims. I think that it was originally used but an officially repaired piece from 1+ with new parts. I mean if its not "sealed", new can also be "opened but unused" you know.
Note 4 was 18k. S6 should be 1-2k costlier. Can you be our scapegoat bro?
Buy a phone and post a review?
Rofl.
i had also posted a similar thread earlier.
https://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/htc-m8-for-14-5k-on-olx.179006/
At first i thought that it was fake as the M8 was so damn vfm. Even if its an import as long as its new/unused its still a very good deal imo.

Back