Importing Nexus 4 (16GB) - Process and Cost

Ohh, sweet :) I am ordering the same in couple of weeks.. How was your experience with HSG?

HopShopGo is pretty good, but the standard shipping by Fedex Economy is a bit slow, mine was shipped on 13th with a scheduled delivery date of 18th but that didn't happen.

You can opt for express shipping for 3-4 USD more, which would be shipped by DHL and you should get it sooner.

^ Note, it is cheaper through HSG only if importing more than one phone. If getting just one piece, the price is higher.
Well then 2 or more people can order them together and pay 50/50. That would be good.
Also OT: can this be applied to other phones? Say Pantech Burst?

Yes, rules are same for all the phones. You can get anything you want through HSG, just ensure that the packets are not large as they charge higher of volumetric weight and actual weight

Well then 2 or more people can order them together and pay 50/50. That would be good.
Also OT: can this be applied to other phones? Say Pantech Burst?

The Burst, just get it through iShopInternational, you can even claim the first purchase discount of Rs 500, will be significantly cheaper than any other method.

The Burst, just get it through iShopInternational, you can even claim the first purchase discount of Rs 500, will be significantly cheaper than any other method.
cool.
I thought that taxes have been increased so felt that 2x order would help.
Just realized that this is a wrong thread. Apologies.

i know all the other procedures...other than proxy...
can i ask my friends to order in the same procedure who lives in the US?
Only it will be my ppo box...
will it work still?

Back