In one para : what's wrong with our modern diet.

And again :tearsofjoy:-
I never said it is harmful to "everyone".
I would request everyone to heed the disclaimer of this forum especially when it comes to health, medical, financial and legal topics -
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.

Last edited:
International team of scientists says that it’s time for an international shift in the way we think about ultra-processed food. Because identifying some foods as addictive could stimulate research and shift attitudes

1697518466197.png

Why public funds being wasted on Ayush ministry? Is there no value in public life?

1. Even CROCIN too cause liver damage if use without sense & proper guidance for longer period & non-stop.
  2. Even a simple pure water, drink 10-15 liter a day and see the result, so even if water is life, sensible use should be there.
  3. Sonamukhi/Senna should be use once in 3 days and if you wish it to use for 7 or 15 days than it should use with Castor Oil/Gulab Patti/Sounf etc. stomach coolant ingredients and not to use more than 7 days without proper guidance from good practitioners. Quantity of Senna in those supplements/laxatives also plays a major role.
  4. My Allopathy Doctor once suggest me Azithromycin 800mg - 3 time a day, while max. online articles etc. suggesting 800mg a Day. I call back Doctor and ask if I hear correct that I need to take 800mg Tab - 3 time a day, he said yes and just within 3 days my conditioned improved 100% and Doctor ask me to stop same. if you search Azithromycin in deep than you will find some study might claim that Azithromycin is harmful/dangerous and even life threatening but when .. when any one consume it without proper guidance & self medication.
Above is suggestion I got from my Doctors.

is any Auyrvedic Doctor with MD Degree was in that Research Group?

Constant Fund requires for constant research and this process only bring Good from ... Chandrayaan 1 failed, 2nd too failed and thus Chandrayaan 3rd got Success, here you can't call Failure of 1st & 2nd was waste of money, in fact 1st & 2nd experience is used to got success for 3rd.

Kindy note that each & every medicine/food/juice/supplement etc. etc. is dangerous when any one consume it without proper guidance, self medication & without control. Even while eating daily food you have self control to know when to stop or may be victim of over eating & face dangerous side effects of over eating.

Last edited:
is any Auyrvedic Doctor with MD Degree was in that Research Group?
The whole Ayush Ministry has been wasting money for nearly 10 years and other Ayurveda institutes and companies in India for ages.

It is pretty simple to me. If they could prove benefits then they would already have by now. Dabur, Baidyanath, Himalaya and other Ayurveda companies of India would have 10 to 100x their sales all over the world. Why none of these companies conduct a proper double/triple blind placebo controlled randomised trail with peer reviewed from a reputed institute and get it published in The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) ? If they do it then their sales will skyrocket all over the world. Every doctor will recommend them. They have the funds to conduct these studies as they make so much profit every year. Why they leave this opportunity to 100x their sales? Because if they conduct any such trial then their fraud will be out in no time.

A fraud is a fraud. A spade is a spade no matter what you call it.
Constant Fund requires for constant research and this process only bring Good from ... Chandrayaan 1 failed, 2nd too failed and thus Chandrayaan 3rd got Success, here you can't call Failure of 1st & 2nd was waste of money, in fact 1st & 2nd experience is used to got success for 3rd.
Please don't compare science with pseudo-science.

Last edited:
Why none of these companies conduct a proper double/triple blind placebo controlled randomised trail with peer reviewed from a reputed institute and get it published in The New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) ? If they do it then their sales will skyrocket all over the world. Every doctor will recommend them.
so you think all Medicine that get reviewed in NEJM don't ever have 1% chance of side effects?

Researchers who SPEND Millions of Dollars on research on bad effects of Ayurvedic why don't invest to find GOOD EFFECTS of Ayrveda at same time? it's NOT EASY to stand, for Any Govt. in the WROLD either in India or US, against Medical Pharmacy/Weapon Industries.

Last edited:
@TinTinSnowy
> A fraud is a fraud.

If there are no thorough proof double blind research and studies, how you can claim it is fraud.

Now have a feeling that those who shrill so much against ayurveda baseless are frauds too, just like how huge number of frauds are there exploiting ayurveda.

so you think all Medicine that get reviewed in NEJM don't ever have 1% chance of side effects?
No body ever said that. Even the best of the doctors say there are side effects with modern medicine. But they prescribe modern medicines considering the risk-reward ratio. But you still didn't answer my question. Why the likes of Dabur, Baidyanath, Zandu, Himalaya is letting go of the chance to earn billions of dollars and gain world wide recognition?

You can check the balance sheet of Dabur. They made 1700 crores of rupees in net profit last year. Can easily afford a global study and even collaborate with Ayush Ministry

Researchers who SPEND Millions of Dollars on research on bad effects of Ayurvedic why don't invest to find GOOD EFFECTS of Ayrveda at same time? it's NOT EASY to stand, for Any Govt. in the WROLD either in India or US, against Medical Pharmacy/Weapon Industries.
Do you understand how these studies are conducted? They are not conducted to find the bad effects of Ayurveda. They are conducted to find the benefits of Ayurveda. But unfortunately no benefit is found and only harmful effects are found.

If there are no thorough proof double blind research and studies, how you can claim it is fraud.
There is no onus on me to prove Ayurveda works or not. If you claim that you made a processor having a single core geek bench 6 score of 9000 then you have to provide evidence. If you do not provide the data then you are a fraud. It is something you have to prove. Ayurveda have failed to prove any of their claims. Modern medicines have proved their claims and are saving life on an every day basis. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Tthere are research papers online about Ayurvedic Ingredients just search but than don't raise questions about their credibility, and about WESTERN lobby & pharmacy lobby, we Indian very well know how much they love, appreciate our research & support us.

Why any Auyrveda Pharmacy waste money to prove their benefits when Indian's since 1000's or more years know same and now it slowly but Firmly spreading all over world.

Allopathy need to prove their benefit over Ayurveda as allopathy came in existence since 18/19th Century (200/300 yrs, ago only).

No one force anyone to believe good effects of auyrveda it all depends on personal experience.
If you do not provide the data then you are a fraud.

Ayurvedic since ages ask to take sun bath etc. but fail to provide data so it's fraud, but if some scientist with some data came and prove that sun bath using some lotion etc. increase vitamin D & C and blah blah than it will be Expert Talk.

Offering Water to Sun (Surya Arghya) every morning is bullshit & fraudulent activities suggested by priest/jyothish who ask to do as remedies for some problem but as it didn't provide any data than it's fraud but the same technique use by water therapist to prove it's beneficial than it's Science...

Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury have some unique way to dialysis kideny for dialysis patient and have proved same with reports etc. but how many people accept it, why not, because he may not able to get it's data published in Western Journal, may refuse to sell technique/patent to western pharmacy giant.. there are so many reason that you & I don't know when typing all this sitting in Airconditioned Room

What happens to Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder, didn't it well researched and published reports, studies in famous Journals etc. and widely using world wide and one day suddenly after decades it force to stop it why? where all those good brilliant researcher vanished suddenly who PROVED it via research on with scientific evidence in lab/Journal etc.? are those not hide something and was able to get their research published in Blah blah journal spending billion/trillions of dollars every years and manage for so many years

ignorance is bliss.. enjoy it and I will enjoy mine ...

Last edited:
Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury have some unique way to dialysis kideny for dialysis patient and have proved same with reports etc. but how many people accept it, why not, because he may not able to get it's data published in Western Journal, may refuse to sell technique/patent to western pharmacy giant.. there are so many reason that you & I don't know when typing all this sitting in Airconditioned Room
I normally refrain from such topics, but I have to call BS on Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury. There is no uniqueness in his methods of Kidney treatment. A lady had lost her life because of him.

He's a quack, and not even certified in any way. All his credentials are either made up or fake, all of which have been well established. There is a reason he has been flagged as a fraud on Wikipedia, and why his YT account is suspended.

Be mindful about the world we live in.
There are quacks and cheats everywhere, not just in ayurveda where it is more pronounced, but in other healthcare fields too.

------------------

Roundup herbicide ingredient connected to epidemic levels of chronic kidney disease

^this is rampantly used in India without much care...

Why any Auyrveda Pharmacy waste money to prove their benefits when Indian's since 1000's or more years know same and now it slowly but Firmly spreading all over world.
Why will it be a waste of money? It will be the opposite instead. Why lose the chance to earn billions of dollars and worldwide recognition? Ayush ministry is already wasting money every day and failing to prove anything.

Allopathy need to prove their benefit over Ayurveda as allopathy came in existence since 18/19th Century (200/300 yrs, ago only).
Yet modern medicine is used everywhere and not the ancient Ayurveda. Why are you using the internet? Why not use some ancient method to communicate?

There are quacks, side effects, frauds and failed research in modern medicine. That is something to filter. But there is nothing to filter in Ayurveda as the whole branch is quackery and fraud.

@TinTinSnowy

> But there is nothing to filter in Ayurveda as the whole branch is quackery and fraud.

Noted to myself, should get off these kind of one-sided extremist thoughts.
Research is done on natural medicines and literature from all over the world, once it is fully tested then it magically becomes allopathic 'medicine'. In early 2000s, there were even talks about banning ayurveda practice once western corporations get patent to these herbs. What you see is the other side of such discussions. If you are too young to this, you may not get a single context or perspective, but those who lived through discourse of those times, knew it very well. It was very much pronounced in our area where ayurveda was kind of natural way of things (unlike what quacks sells).

Wait ! Extreme slander here. Chandrayaan 1 was an enormous success. Were all objectives met completely ? No. But "failed" is a horrible word for a mission that met so many of its objectives and taught the world so much.

@TinTinSnowy
Heard such discussions after 1990s when India signed WTO, GATT, etc.

There were news in local newspapers (no internet those days) that ayurveda practitioners will be stopped once patents are taken by international drug corporations. To find such articles right now may be laborious or difficult, but google-fu may help you find few from later times as an after effect.

Lol. Karela tablets having high arsenic, yada, yada, when people use it as food:

These discussions about heavy metals in ayurvedic products happened as a direct result of sanctions against India after nuclear tests, other problems were low quality cloth import banned in USA because they burned quickly, etc. It was known to average Indian with commonsense that this was propaganda. As if only herbs which is used in few mgs accumulate heavy metals, not nuts, fruits and vegetables together with harsh artificial insecticides, herbicides, weedicides, whatnot. (Heard of Endosulfan tragedy, heard why coca cola had to stop a factory is south [hint: they were selling heavy metal infused factory slag as fertilizer to trusting locals causing serious health issues, even while exploting water table misearably])

Problem is people in west using ashwagantha, brahmi, etc. with utter carelessness when ayurveda practitioners with enought know will be very cautious about it's usage.

My connection to ayurveda is deep, is seriously personal, though not practiced in family now due to new age lifestyle situations and sheer lack of knowledge.

How people should be cautious of, bottle gaurd aka lauki is normal food (leave alone ayurveda) for Indians, but if used carelessly:

Last edited:
There were news in local newspapers (no internet those days) that ayurveda practitioners will be stopped once patents are taken by international drug corporations. To find such articles right now may be laborious or difficult, but google-fu may help you find few from later times as an after effect.
only this thing proves how PHARMACY GIANTS are worried & frightened by Ancient Ayurveda Knowledge (Herbs), that they want it to kill so no one should practice & use it and THEIR MULTI TRIALLION recurring Business keep going till dooms day ... (as Doctor them self tell every patient that this Drug have Side Effect but your condition need this so take it and next time came to treat it's side effect and as that drug too have side effect, so once you over come from this symptoms came again to treat this medicines side effects and...... CIRCLE going on and on and on)

I remember my Grandfather once told (before 1990) if you got good Jadibuti along with Knowledgeable & non-greedy Ayurveda Practitioners than in life you never need ENGLISH Medicine other than for Emergency only.

Back