Laptops In Search of A Good Laptop

johnatroyal

Disciple
i am in search of a good laptop. Want to buy by next week end.

budget is upto 70k

my needed specs are:

high end processcor of intel.
3 or 4 gb ram
320 or 500 gb hdd
good chipset
dedicated graphics.. 256 or 512
excellent display

nice sound speakers..
multimedia keyboard..or xtra buttons.. more good if keyboard is backlited
shortcut keys for bluetooth wifi etc..
finger print
webcam
bluetooth..wifi...webcam
remote control

dvd rom
3 usb ports or high
tv tuner
card reader
other i/o ports
headphone & mic out
provide me with the available models in market..

i just got some models .. plz comment on these too

Dell Studio XPS 13/16
HP Pavilion dv4 1242tx
HP Pavilion dv4 1221tx
anyone have any idea abt HP Pavilion dv 9734 TX . i liked that piece very much.. i am in search of that too....

Plz dont even look at HP. Its the most pathetic laptop maker ive ever seen.

3 frnds owning HP laptops, all in hardware problem sheitt (1's GFX kaput, 2's Wireless Card kaput) n all run like sheitt

Dell is WAyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better.

well many times i gave reason why no 13 and 16. i myself bought xps 16 and sent back to dell and got full refund when dell accepeted that screen is blocking vent. same issue is also with xps 13 and its a design flaw. my friend using xps16 in 3 weeks time mobo burnt twice cos of heating. well anymore reason ????? and if still feels may be only with me and my friend real online reviews and secondly ask dell agent about issue before buying he will say the same

then look for samsung R 610

or any other model with similar config from hp

or even hcl

in hcl or acer u can get the same config for little less.

i ll recommend u to have a look at some of the acer models!!

or get the dell studio (non-xps series)

the studio 15 or studio 14

these have quite good config!

even this one is not bad at all for its price have a look:

http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/review-zenith-director-plus-ultra-laptop-132964.html

omg!! i m confusing u now :p

the dell studio 15 will be good for ur needs!!

i think so :p

studio 15 or xps 16.... studio 15 also has a new HD 4570 GFX with 512MB RAM and is centrino 2.... But if u need more style and DDR3 then xps16... In college some 20 friends of mine had Hp and some 25 had dell for a year and half... some 15 guys got problems with their HP and 2 dell guys had problem :) (I was one among the first to get a dell:hap2: )

Hi john, i was just chattin with other forum members bout my new apple macbook and its a great laptop, if your looking for a desktop like performance go for a macbook and it kicks of its competition so easily. + you have a reasonable budget of 70k . theres also a student offer which i qualified for :cool2: and you may try it as well, check Apple (India) - Students
your configs match too

The macbooks got the core 2 duo processors at speeds upto 2.93 ghz 4 gb ram, variable hdd sizes , backlit keyboards, nvidia 9600 series cards on it, great sound and a super batt backup!!! :clap:

go for it

Hi, i'm also searching HP Pavilion series. Don,t decided to buy which one now, i just found a coupon in HP home, many HP Pavilion laptops in it. Tell me when you got one.

just chk out the hp dv5 1203ax which is for about 44k. is it any good.

btw how good are hp laps. cos i found dell laptops to be quite dull(except the screen quality)

Back