Inbox by Gmail - Invite needed!

But for this you will need someone who has been invited... No one yet in my office....
I can share an account with you that I have shared with my friends. I just made it fresh for this so that people can enable Inbox on their accounts too.

I have invites. PM me your email id. First come first serve..

Edit: 2 invites sent to @Being.smart and @onlyravi
Thanks a lot. Inbox is now activated on my Gmail account. But cant see the Invite option on tapping the compose icon... I think it will take some time to show up....[DOUBLEPOST=1414589072][/DOUBLEPOST]Total how many invites does one get any idea?? I read its only 3 but @vpraveenis seems to have got more.... how much is it exactly???

Thanks a lot. Inbox is now activated on my Gmail account. But cant see the Invite option on tapping the compose icon... I think it will take some time to show up....[DOUBLEPOST=1414589072][/DOUBLEPOST]Total how many invites does one get any idea?? I read its only 3 but @vpraveenis seems to have got more.... how much is it exactly???
Its 3 per account. I got it for 2 of my accounts.
PMed buddy !!
Invite sent

So from what I have read, only the people who got their invites from Google are getting the "Golden Ticket". Others are not. So for example, if someone has invited me, I will not get the "Golden Ticket"..

Back