India ranks 115th in net connection speed

Simple Living and High Thinking. This we have borrowed from our ancestors and nothing wrong to think why not among tops. In the end, we r really pity :(

H@cKer said:
Guys at least we ranked 115 in the list.Think abt those country who came last.

i think indian isps need to get their heads out of their a**es when they say things like "the fup is implemented keeping global standards in mind"..

vb86 said:
i think indian isps need to get their heads out of their a**es when they say things like "the fup is implemented keeping global standards in mind"..

One word.... CARTEL..... :mad: They control internet in India & every govt. is indifferent towards it..... :(

the amount of dvds/HDD space required if we had say a 10mbps connection scares me. I dont think I can afford 1TB drives every 6 months ^_^

Who's going to store them all... Just download and see at will.. Let others store it for you...:bleh:

Ambar said:
the amount of dvds/HDD space required if we had say a 10mbps connection scares me. I dont think I can afford 1TB drives every 6 months ^_^

Ambar said:

As long as you keep burning stuff its all good, I have a 320gig harddrive and on a 16mbps (unlimited ofcourse, infact, Comcast and Verizon actually offer no plans with data limits..) for one year now, and its only gotten full once :p

gforce said:
Umm.. Comcast in the US isn't any better. Mofos have some of the worst service rates in the industry and their call center hires the most incompetent and bumbling fools.

I beg to differ, lately I've been getting higher speeds than what I signed up for, looks like Comcast is happy with me.

And their customer support is awesome too...well compared to Airtel at least, one call and they are guaranteed to be here the next working day.

P.S. : Not trying to boast. *runs away*

Back