Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
@paarkhi I request you to kindly add my name into the invite request list.
Thanks.
you are added
@paarkhi, @Dare Devil and others who can help, please help me out ? Need 1 invite for a cousin or maybe even 2 if people here aren't interested anymore! Can gift 1 to the cousin and keep one for Dad!
Sorry buddy I don't have the invites atm, I'm just a thread maintainer, Invite provider is our friend @Dare Devil :)[DOUBLEPOST=1418184922][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anyone who gets invite pls send me asap today...i am thinking of returning since mine has yellow tint issue :(...Anyone who has returned it due to yellow tint let me know...what should i say to Amazon customer care..???
@kidrow can answer your question. I've tagged him here

Anyone who gets invite pls send me asap today...i am thinking of returning since mine has yellow tint issue :(...Anyone who has returned it due to yellow tint let me know...what should i say to Amazon customer care..???
I didn't call them.... just used the return tab/option from my Amazon a/c. For the reason, I selected defective/damaged from the drop-down. In additional comments, I did write "Screen has yellow tint" or something similar.
They took it back, no questions asked.[DOUBLEPOST=1418185412][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hurry, it's 2000 less on HDFC credit card between 10 - 12 Dec. Applicable even on EMI
Just discovered the offer yesterday night. Had already ordered by then. Would've waited a day otherwise.

I already initiated return for haraakiri.No question asked by Amazon. Just use the return tab in amazon orders page.Provide your ac details and pick up date and time.Return initiated for haraakiri on Sunday night.The phone picked up by Amazon on Monday morning. And refund initiated by Amazon on the same day.But it will take 3-5 days for amount credited to your ac.

@Dare Devil, need one invite for myself, if you have it then please share, my invites have not yet come, so I'm without invite for myself and I want to advantage of HDFC CC Cashback scheme. thanks

Please add me back to the list, I initiated return due to dead pixel.[DOUBLEPOST=1418187510][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, even I have initiated a return, but I was not presented with return authorization form etc. Do we just have to hand over the package to amazon representative?

Please add me back to the list, I initiated return due to dead pixel.[DOUBLEPOST=1418187510][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, even I have initiated a return, but I was not presented with return authorization form etc. Do we just have to hand over the package to amazon representative?

When you hit the return option in your Amazon a/c, it should take you to a page which asks you for the reason & also gives you the option of selecting the date & time. Also almost immediately, you should receive an sms that the return has been initiated. The same will reflect in your Amazon a/c.

Quoting my post from OPO forums-
@@gautamhans1 @@Abin Jose Btw, my return pick-up went through this morning. The courier did not check the contents nor did he weigh the package. He just issued me a printed "Amazon Return Slip". This has details on it such as my name, address, order id, tracking id, RMA id, & the product [OnePlus One \(64GB, Sandstone Black\)- Invite]

When I asked him about issuing the slip without verifying the contents, he put it all down to "bharose pe duniya chalti hain, sir". (Trust makes the world go round.)

He also immediately updated the status of the Return as being picked up on his electronic mini EVM thingy.

Now, a few hours since, my Amazon a/c is showing a status of "Refunded". (I haven't received the money in my bank a/c yet though. It will naturally take a few more days.)

PS: My locaton is Mumbai. & unfortunately, I forgot to see which courier service (whether Fedex or some other) it was.

HTH.[DOUBLEPOST=1418188724][/DOUBLEPOST]@adaneam I've edited my post & included this - "When you hit the return option in your Amazon a/c, it should take you to a page which asks you for the reason & also gives you the option of selecting the date & time. Also almost immediately, you should receive an sms that the return has been initiated. The same will reflect in your Amazon a/c."

Hope you read that as well.

Last edited:
Just now refund received by haraakiri.[DOUBLEPOST=1418189034][/DOUBLEPOST]Paarkhi : Invite sent.
I am now in my office.
So unable to use my mobile and pm you immediately. Sorry.

Guys
Now I am in my office. After a long leave.I have done all these things in my hospital bed.Due to an accident happened in few year ago,I am still struggling to walk and talk.just today I went to my office after 6 months. So from today onwards I will be active on this forum only in the evening. So sorry for not replying all your PMS.will answer all your PMS tonight. Now I have no invites.If I get invites I will share them here tonight.
SORRY guys.

Last edited:
Guys
Now I am in my office. After a long leave.I have done all these things in my hospital bed.Due to an accident happened in few year ago,I am still struggling to walk and talk.just today I went to my office after 6 months. So from today onwards I will be active on this forum only in the evening. So sorry for not replying all your PMS.will answer all your PMS tonight. Now I have no invites.If I get invites I well share them here tonight.

Oh, ok! Won't go into the details, but speedy recovery to you, bro!
And thanks for all the help and good work!

Guys
Now I am in my office. After a long leave.I have done all these things in my hospital bed.Due to an accident happened in few year ago,I am still struggling to walk and talk.just today I went to my office after 6 months. So from today onwards I will be active on this forum only in the evening. So sorry for not replying all your PMS.will answer all your PMS tonight. Now I have no invites.If I get invites I will share them here tonight.
SORRY guys.
Take care buddy. You sure helped a lot of guys on this forum. :)

Guys

Wish you a speedy recovery, you have been extremely helpful. I am looking for an Indian invite, I am 6th on the list or atleast I was, please oblige.

Guys
SORRY guys.
Get well soon, will talk later about the accident. Thanks for all your help on this forum (Not only with OnePlus invites and REDMI orders)[DOUBLEPOST=1418193253][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am looking for an Indian invite, I am 6th on the list or atleast I was, please oblige.
You are still on the list and that too on first 5 but if you come here once in full moon then how :(, you need to be regular, I've tagged you many times when there were invites to be given, now you need to wait, as the Man himself (@Dare Devil) is active in his life and will be able to dedicate less time on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back