Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get well soon, will talk later about the accident. Thanks for all your help on this forum (Not only with OnePlus invites and REDMI orders)[DOUBLEPOST=1418193253][/DOUBLEPOST]
You are still on the list and that too on first 5 but if you come here once in full moon then how :(, you need to be regular, I've tagged you many times when there were invites to be given, now you need to wait, as the Man himself (@Dare Devil) is active in his life and will be able to dedicate less time on the forum.

Yes, I did notice that, have been busy with work and always miss out when the invites are flowing, not with the HDFC deal, it is further sweetened. Anyways, keep up the good work, and will wait for an invite!

Guys
Now I am in my office. After a long leave.I have done all these things in my hospital bed.Due to an accident happened in few year ago,I am still struggling to walk and talk.just today I went to my office after 6 months. So from today onwards I will be active on this forum only in the evening. So sorry for not replying all your PMS.will answer all your PMS tonight. Now I have no invites.If I get invites I will share them here tonight.
SORRY guys.

Get well soon buddy. You surely helped a lot of guys on this forum.

Just a pointer, Dunno if its a glitch or not in the systems of Amazon.in!

You can get your hands on a OnePlus One from amazon.in, using the Opera Mini Web Browser on your phone; Only COD mode option is available though.

Download the OperaMini Web Browser for your phone use the same browser and goto Amazon.in, sign in with a valid account and Search for the OnePlus one and add it to cart!

Voila, you got your OnePlus One.

***I hold no responsibility incase your order gets cancelled or returned!

Last edited:
I tried it.
It doesn't go beyond the Final stage .
It loops back after clicking on 'Place your Order' in my Opera mini browser.

Guys
Now I am in my office. After a long leave.I have done all these things in my hospital bed.Due to an accident happened in few year ago,I am still struggling to walk and talk.just today I went to my office after 6 months. So from today onwards I will be active on this forum only in the evening. So sorry for not replying all your PMS.will answer all your PMS tonight. Now I have no invites.If I get invites I will share them here tonight.
SORRY guys.
Hope you have a full & speedy recovery very, very soon. You've helped a lot of folks here & I'm sure they appreciate it. I'm sure some good karma will come your way. Wishing you success in all walks of life, :). Cheers.

Get well soon brother @Dare Devil .We are very much grateful to you for helping us out here for all those Redmi's and Op0's and invites.
Wish you the Best man.

Guys
SORRY guys.

Get well soon bro.
You have done a great job.[DOUBLEPOST=1418202197][/DOUBLEPOST]Had to return my phone as it had a Yellow Tint..:(

Any one have a Invite left out.. Please share it with me..

Welcome to the Technologist Community (TC). Hope You will have great time here. We are updating our forums. So you can experience some down time. From Dec 25th we will be on our public mode.

I just paid the other day, 2 days ago, through their small Ezepay machine!
Was glitchy, but worked!

I just paid the other day, 2 days ago, through their small Ezepay machine!
Was glitchy, but worked!
here in pune not everyone carries it...
thats the problem....
And if you dont pay in cash when they have not got the machine.... they will send back the phone to amazon instead of coming with the machine the next day...

here in pune not everyone carries it...
thats the problem....
And if you dont pay in cash when they have not got the machine.... they will send back the phone to amazon instead of coming with the machine the next day...

Hmm. Ok

@rajshah, @onlyravi is right, most of them don't carry the machines, even in Delhi no machine

Alright. Infact, even I was surprised to see the machine as this was the first Cod I had done and never knew they accepted cc.

One more thing, do they give any sort of receipt when they collect the Cash?

Hmm. Ok
Alright. Infact, even I was surprised to see the machine as this was the first Cod I had done and never knew they accepted cc.
One more thing, do they give any sort of receipt when they collect the Cash?
They hand you the product with the invoice... what separate receipt is required apart from these :)
Once I had ordered a COD from Flipkart for a frnd and he wanted to pay by card. We had to go to their office as they were short on machines. And after trying 4-5 machines one of them worked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back