Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dare Devil From the list you shared on Monday I had placed one order for office mate. He got the phone but no one has got any invites recently... not even me... thats why I now need to search for invites...
The HDFC offer is very lucarative... so thought of buying for my bro-in law. But it can be done only thru invites...
Sorry to see that ppl just mock around with COD orders and dont respect such things...

@Dare Devil From the list you shared on Monday I had placed one order for office mate. He got the phone but no one has got any invites recently... not even me... thats why I now need to search for invites...
The HDFC offer is very lucarative... so thought of buying for my bro-in law. But it can be done only thru invites...
Sorry to see that ppl just mock around with COD orders and dont respect such things...
Yes.Its difficult to get invites today.
Today i asked several friends for invites.
Only got one today and shared to paarkhi.
If i get invites Tonight,i will send it to you.

Used invites are listed in my OPO ac.
Once you placed the order,it will be there in the used list.

Used invites list.PNG

@Dare Devil, I think you better stop giving invites for a while and let them know it's importance, you have made it very easy for getting One Plus so they have no value of it. (that which is available easily is not valued). Let them hunt for invites for few days then they will know.
@onlyravi and old members are exception from the condition.

IMG_20141210_WA0001.jpg

Your_Invites_One_Plus_Account.png

Last edited:
Yes.Its difficult to get invites today.
Today i asked several friends for invites.
Only got one today and shared to paarkhi.
If i get invites Tonight,i will send it to you.

Used invites are listed in my OPO ac.
Once you placed the order,it will be there in the used list.
Thanks mate appreciate it :)

@Dare Devil, I think you better stop giving invites for a while and let them know it's importance, you have made it very easy for getting One Plus so they have no value of it. (that which is available easily is not valued). Let them hunt for invites for few days then they will know.

My proof of purchase
IMG_20141210_WA0001.jpg

paarkhi : If my posts hurts you,i am really sorry bro.No need to post the proof of your purchase bro.
If some one or few here wasting the invites i can't blame the whole community .Several members here including you doing a great job to this community.
We are here to helping each other.
So i continues my job here.:)

paarkhi : If my posts hurts you,i am really sorry bro.No need to post the proof of your purchase bro.
If some one or few here wasting the invites i can't blame the whole community .Several members here including you doing a great job to this community.
We are here to helping each other.
So i continues my job here.:)
No Sir, I'm not hurt, the proof was just for fun and please don't apologize after doing such a great service to the community. it is the users who has not utilized the offer should apologize.
You have done a great service even being in the hospital for these many days, Would you care to share about your accident?

Sorry Bro.Now no invites available.If i get one i will PMed to you.
btw i shared one invite on Monday Night to hot zubs.
PMed him several times and ask him don't waste the invite.
But still he didn't place the order.The invite is still in my OPO ac and will be expired soon.

View attachment 52417

I think he claimed this invite to his amazon ac and added the phone to the cart.
So the invite can't be used by another person.
When i paste the invite in amazon ac it says This invite has already been claimed by another account.

View attachment 52418

This invite was given to me by a FB friend.
Even today i asked hot zubs to place the order asap.
He said that the invite already used by his friend.

View attachment 52419

People here asking and waiting for invites.
One guy here going to waste one invite.
How can i ask the same FB friend for invite again?

This invite was used by one of my friend, even now he has confirmed that he ordered the phone in EMI..
I understand the pain in getting a invite, I would never waste it..
Now I'm struggling to get a invite since morning..
Thanks for your help Dare Devil

This invite was used by one of my friend, even now he has confirmed that he ordered the phone in EMI..
I understand the pain in getting a invite, I would never waste it..
Now I'm struggling to get a invite since morning..
Thanks for your help Dare Devil

hot invite.PNG

If it was used,i am happy and my sincere apologies to you bro.
No hard feelings.

I can confirm that the invite was used. There might b some glitch in the system.
Don't apologize bro..
We should be thankful to you for your great job..

@Dare Devil, I hunted down the thread thanks for the clue, read whole of it, sorry that it has happened with you being such a nice guy always helping others, Don't think I was on TE in 2010 but still my best wishes are with you.

Edit: Just saw that you have posted the link to the original thread in your above post.

Last edited:
@rdst_1 I suggest you wait for 2 days, Still there's time for HDFC deal, I've recently purchased 2 OPO and Amazon or OnePlus may give me some invite which I can share with you. rest is your wish.

I have one claimed invite will give code to someone with hdfc card so he can take benefit.

I don't mind trying but usually a claimed invite doesn't work. It shows as already claimed. Can you PM me the code so I'll try and hope it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back