Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought phone using hdfc credi card. But I didn't receive any communication from amazon regarding cashback. I know it will be credited in feb 2015 but there is now way to find out if the offer was applied to the order.
speak to Amazon CC, they will confirm

@kidrow, how soon does your refund gets processed?
The refund "has been processed" (as per their email) by Amazon on the very next day of my return request. So I requested a return on the 8th, on the 9th it was picked up, & my return "processed" on the 9th itself.

I'm not sure what the terminology "processed" exactly means.& whether it is different from "issued"

My Amazon a/c says
  • Rs.22,098.00 refund issued on Dec 9, 2014.
  • Refund requested on: Dec 8, 2014

But the a/c also says that the return is "in transit". Don't know the ramifications of that.

Further the email states the days within which the funds will be credited-

If you paid for your order using credit/debit card or net banking, it may take up to 5-7 business days for your bank to credit the refund amount to your account.

Please note that if you paid through EMI on Credit card, this refund may cause a change in the terms of your EMI with your credit card issuer, and the issuer might levy a charge for the EMI cancellation. Please check with your Credit Card issuer on how your EMI may be affected.

If you paid by Gift Card, your Gift Card Balances will be credited to your Amazon Account within 1 working day.

If you paid for your order using Cash on Delivery, an At Par cheque drawn on Deutsche Bank will be delivered to you in 6-8 business days. The beneficiary bank will be responsible to present the cheque for outstation clearing, if required. Please check the same with your bank while presenting the cheque.

However if you have selected the refund to bank account, the amount will be credited within 3 business days.

The amount hasn't been credited in my a/c yet. So let's see how much longer it takes. I paid by debit card.

I'm not sure what the terminology "processed" exactly means.& whether it is different from "issued
As I understand the term "processed" means the refund process is complete from their end and the stage later to that is "Issued" means after your return is processed, the refund is issued. It'll take some time to reflect in your account

There wont be any invites now till dec 15th. so chill out guys....
Received lot of PMs from members here asking for invite.
As onlyravi said i think all the invites already given by oneplus one were used.
Today got only 4 invites and given to my local friends.
OPO will give the invites again in few days.
Unable to answer all the Pms received from you.
So i post my reply here.
Sorry Guys.
Pl wait.

@Dare Devil, Now everyone knows whom to catch for the invites ;)

paarkhi : 2 days ago i had(You also 2 opo in your cart that time)invites to share.
But no one interested.We thought the demand was finished here.I shared 13 invites outside TE.
btw Total invites shared was 63.(including COD)(Excluding the 30 invite codes copied from FB and posted here.)
I shared only 17 outside TE.
All the 63 invites were given by my friends.
I haven't received a single invite in my mail id till today.
Why i am so unlucky??.:(

paarkhi : 2 days ago i had(You also 2 opo in your cart that time)invites to share.
But no one interested.We thought the demand was finished here.I shared 13 invites outside TE.
btw Total invites shared was 63.(including COD)(Excluding the 30 invite codes copied from FB and posted here.)
I shared only 17 outside TE.
All the 63 invites were given by my friends.
I haven't received a single invite in my mail id till today.
Why i am so unlucky??.:(
Same here... bought from USA and India almost 4 1+ but none using my own invites :(
Today I literally called the amazon CC and they transferred me to the oneplus team from where I got that info....
Even then... @Dare Devil dont forget me :-D when u have invite to share ... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back