Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
paarkhi : 2 days ago i had(You also 2 opo in your cart that time)invites to share.
But no one interested.We thought the demand was finished here.I shared 13 invites outside TE.
btw Total invites shared was 63.(including COD)(Excluding the 30 invite codes copied from FB and posted here.)
I shared only 17 outside TE.
All the 63 invites were given by my friends.
I haven't received a single invite in my mail id till today.
Why i am so unlucky??.:(
Not only you no one has got the invites from OnePlus team after the purchase because they don't have spare, all the invites OnePlus is spending on contests instead of allotting to the buyer's account. I was reading somewhere (don't remember the link) that their CEO (Peter or xxxx) that they didn't the demand will be so high in India for this phone and they are hiring crazily to meet the demand, so its out of question they will give/allot invites in the accounts for a while.
-------------------------
Amazon has some invites to give on 15th December with their Silly contest (Never _______) so let's see on 15th.[DOUBLEPOST=1418312807][/DOUBLEPOST]
btw still i need another 60 invites to share.:(
OMG
shocked_Custom.png]

Last edited:
paarkhi : 35 members there in your OP list.
So i need 35 for TE freinds another 25 for my friends in FB.
btw some of the friends those who given their invites to me,now asking me for invites to purchase their OPO.:(

Hope OPO will allot the invites to the buyers ac soon.
Then all the members(OPO Buyers) share their invites here.
Every OPO buyer here are ready to share atleast one invite to me.;)
So my demand will be fulfilled soon.:)

@paarkhi Btw the money got refunded for the 1st return some time back. So about 3-4 days for the refund.

Guess we're gonna play t20 again on the 15th, going by the demand. Some of that demand is artificial thanks to folks like me who're gonna try for another piece.

Btw, I'm just hoping now that folks get a proper piece. Even I was relaxed a few days back when there wasn't much demand. I thought, 'At least people won't be taken in by the hype & taken for a ride.' Guess I was wrong.

@Dare Devil, I ordered it for my brother... He messaged me, that he got the phone. I didn't have time to talk to him. Hope he/me wasn't the one in 3 buyers who refused. Many thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back