Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Paarkhi,

Thanks a lot for the initiative .... I'd request for an india specific invite at michael.marshal@gmail.com ... Please add me to the list !!!! Thanks again.
Please remove your email id. & always remember to never post it publicly. You might be spammed by bots.

@paarkhi Please remove/delete/cross-out/color my name from the list. A kind soul on OPO forums shared an invite.

& thank you for taking the time to do this. Much appreciated.

Please remove your email id. & always remember to never post it publicly. You might be spammed by bots.

@paarkhi Please remove/delete/cross-out/color my name from the list. A kind soul on OPO forums shared an invite.

& thank you for taking the time to do this. Much appreciated.
Done
Hi Paarkhi,

Thanks a lot for the initiative .... I'd request for an india specific invite at michael.marshal@gmail.com ... Please add me to the list !!!! Thanks again.
Done

The people who got the invites or have opted out are already removed from the list. So the list is of all the interested members and in that particular order...

Yea, I think we should add a marker till which member has received the invite, so that we know who is next.

Yea, I think we should add a marker till which member has received the invite, so that we know who is next.
The invites haven't really been flowing in yet. So the queue is yet to move, so to speak. The 2nd problem with having a proper queue is that since the invites are time-limited, when 1 is donated, not all of those at the top of the queue are online. So someone naturally jumps it, not intentionally though. Putting in markers atm is therefore not feasible, & it'll be an additional burden on @paarkhi.

Guys, till where have we reached on the invite list? Great work @paarkhi
I think it's better to remove the names whose request is fulfilled or wants to remove their name for other purposes. The Names which you are seeing are according to the order of request and still in queue.

Does it go as per the order, or depends on who PMs first the kind soul sharing the invite?
Ideally, it would go by order. But on the few occasions that the invites have been made available here, those at the top of the queue haven't been online & so have missed out.
My suggestion to the invite donors would be to wait for a specific time, say 12 hours, for pms to come in & then choose the person highest from those pms for the invite. But this would be up to the donor & the time left on the invite.

Are all your orders shipping via ATS? Mine shipped via Aramex and I have a particular hatred for Aramex cause they mess up every time.

I myself have again come in need of an invite thanks to a friend.
Do we get the invite once we purchase the phone or once we activate the phone first time with the email ID, in second case I may not get the invite because my friend will activate the phone from his email ID :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back