Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
In sudden need of an invite. Infact two (wife and bro), would be really grateful if someone has extra to share

I'm bound to get shareable invites in few weeks (as stated in my opo account) which I would surely share back again

I have a doubt. i bought a one plus one but i could never see that in my one plus one account. it keeps saying you have not bought an OPO.

Got India invite. Has little less than 24hours left. Will give it to first one to PM from the top 10 in the list.
IF you still have it and want to share then you can share it with @prafull it seems top 10-15 members from the list are all absent.
Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1420717421][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have a doubt. i bought a one plus one but i could never see that in my one plus one account. it keeps saying you have not bought an OPO.
where in One Plus One account does it show? kindly post the screenshot.

Assuming you're talking about opo India order, aren't you supposed to check at Amazon.in ?

If it's opo global then yes, it should show up at opo website and I'd be alarmed if it's been more than half a day since ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back