Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some donors are in a hurry or their invite is expiring then they just distribute to the online member from the list else it normally goes by the list. It all depends on the donor of the invite, list just gives an idea of people waiting and works as a quick reference to tag the needy when someone has an invite.
@paarkhi, i don't understand why @smnrocks got all worked up. That "!!!" seemed rude. What I can do here is, give the invite back to the donor as I haven't used it yet (he knows thi), as I told him this is for sis, and it's still early, she is still sleeping. So if someone is really in rush, he can have it. I am sure I can find someone later who will help :) .Though depends on @sharang whoever he wants to give this to. If not, I'll be using this in the afternoon when I visit my uncle's house , as sis is a cousin.

@paarkhi, i don't understand why @smnrocks got all worked up. That "!!!" seemed rude. What I can do here is, give the invite back to the donor as I haven't used it yet (he knows thi), as I told him this is for sis, and it's still early, she is still sleeping. So if someone is really in rush, he can have it. I am sure I can find someone later who will help :) .Though depends on @sharang whoever he wants to give this to. If not, I'll be using this in the afternoon when I visit my uncle's house , as sis is a cousin.
No, you use the invite for your little cousin Sister, After all the Donor has shared with you and @smnrock just wants to say others like @sumatrix and @onlystruggler should also have a chance to get the invite, that's it, no hard feelings.

@Sobirvs i'm not rude here.. As paarkhi mentioned there are people waiting for invites. So asked you to give chance for them as well. Why i tagged you here's, you been collecting it and claiming it in your account and expecting others to use your account or COD. But not lot of people comfortable in using their CC in others account or nor they wanted COD.
I felt strange because just yday you had invites in your account and you should have given that to your sister. I'm not sure whether it got wasted already :(

Are you claiming in your account, just because you will get more invites later? :p :kidding:

Again as paarkhi mentioned, it's up to the donor and you. Hope your sister gets the opo now :)

Came to know about COD thing, that Amazon exchange policy is valid for non-COD orders only. Dunno if this is true or just fake news.

Came to know about COD thing, that Amazon exchange policy is valid for non-COD orders only. Dunno if this is true or just fake news.
No, it's not true, first of all Amazon doesn't have a exchange policy for 1+ only refunds and if you have purchased on COD then they transfer the amount to your NEFT account once they pick up the phone.

@Sobirvs i'm not rude here.. As paarkhi mentioned there are people waiting for invites. So asked you to give chance for them as well. Why i tagged you here's, you been collecting it and claiming it in your account and expecting others to use your account or COD. But not lot of people comfortable in using their CC in others account or nor they wanted COD.
I felt strange because just yday you had invites in your account and you should have given that to your sister. I'm not sure whether it got wasted already :(

Are you claiming in your account, just because you will get more invites later? :p :kidding:

Again as paarkhi mentioned, it's up to the donor and you. Hope your sister gets the opo now :)

LOL. It's not it mate, it's not it. No time to explain as I am getting late for some work, may be in the evening ;)

Just a simple tip though - Bough 6 OPO's. All in family. Not collecting or invites or anything. Seriously, these are just invites, not a big deal or anything. Chill.[DOUBLEPOST=1421473948][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now the need is so urgent that the buyer is willing to pay for the invite. Not an exorbitant amount though
:eek:

Have 2 invites aswell :D @Dare Devil , should I PM you both and u can share them with peeps ? :)

I'm already Thankful to fellas here for letting me order one in the near past.
So, can't say "I'll be Thankful to have another invite"
But, if one invite can be spared to me, then a colleague of mine will surely be more than Thankful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back