Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has any GLOBAL invites to share which might otherwise go to waste, you can pm me the links & I'll pass 'em on to the 1+ forum members. Have shared 2 yesterday, & discovered that there are still a lot of folks out there wanting invites.

Also, if you want to share directly on the 1+ forums, it's best to do so in the evening (IST), post 6pm or so. That is the time the responses start coming in. I had created a thread yesterday at about 2pm & there weren't any responses until 6 pm or so, despite bumping the thread twice. I'm guessing the difference in time zones is at play.

If anyone has any GLOBAL invites to share which might otherwise go to waste, you can pm me the links & I'll pass 'em on to the 1+ forum members. Have shared 2 yesterday, & discovered that there are still a lot of folks out there wanting invites.

Also, if you want to share directly on the 1+ forums, it's best to do so in the evening (IST), post 6pm or so. That is the time the responses start coming in. I had created a thread yesterday at about 2pm & there weren't any responses until 6 pm or so, despite bumping the thread twice. I'm guessing the difference in time zones is at play.
Shared 4 myself creating different threads ( I got them one after other) and then sent 2 to Jevoly for further sharing

@paarkhi I was late to the party again then. Anyways i have postponed my purchase plans for another 2 weeks. So please give it to others if you got any invite in next 2 weeks. I will ping you again. And yeah do not remove my name from the list please.

@paarkhi I was late to the party again then. Anyways i have postponed my purchase plans for another 2 weeks. So please give it to others if you got any invite in next 2 weeks. I will ping you again. And yeah do not remove my name from the list please.
No problem, you will not be removed as long you don't say or get the invite.[DOUBLEPOST=1421335421][/DOUBLEPOST]@sumchamp added to the list

Last edited:
I thought you already got one ! my bad... Even I was about to tag you but read sometime back one post where you were sharing one, correct me !

Hoping to get one soon, lets see....
I received an international invite and shared it here :(.
Let me know, if you receive any more invites :p
TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back