Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
you must be on mobile, anyhow I've tagged you in the list so you must have got the notification.

India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here (New List)
Why the New List?
I like this list.... because I'm quite high up! :p

But seriously, I think you should stop creating/maintaining lists now because I think most of the TE demand has been satisfied. The remaining demand can be easily met by having a free-for-all sorta mechanism. It's time you hang up your boots/cape/cowl (cuz you're a superhero!) & take a much needed vacation, :).

What say y'all?

I like this list.... because I'm quite high up! :p

But seriously, I think you should stop creating/maintaining lists now because I think most of the TE demand has been satisfied. The remaining demand can be easily met by having a free-for-all sorta mechanism. It's time you hang up your boots/cape/cowl (cuz you're a superhero!) & take a much needed vacation, :).

What say y'all?
First of all I'm no superhero, just a normal human with some time on hand atm.
If everyone thinks that now there's no need to maintain the list then the list goes away :)

First of all I'm no superhero, just a normal human with some time on hand atm.
If everyone thinks that now there's no need to maintain the list then the list goes away :)
Don't be so modest, man. Thoda bhaav kha lene ka, :).

Would request other regular members to like paarkhi's post above (post #1738!!!) to indicate that they also believe that the list can be done away with. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back