Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Secret Agent Man
Skilled
May 12, 2005
Bombay
Yes, it is worth every penny, I'm using it, please also check whether it is shipped to your place (state) else the invite will be wasted.

Yep, it can be shipped to my place and has the one day delivery option too, which I'm planning to do.

Reactions: paarkhi

anup_ja

Disciple
Jul 14, 2009
Please if anyone have invite need one badly...[DOUBLEPOST=1423122877][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi p
Hi ,

I have 2 invite for Oneplus One phone

1 for India and 1 for Global

Let me know if someone need.
HI Need one indian invite please share if you have. Thanks.

kidrow

Adept
Feb 10, 2009
you must be on mobile, anyhow I've tagged you in the list so you must have got the notification.

India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here (New List)
Why the New List?
I like this list.... because I'm quite high up! :p

But seriously, I think you should stop creating/maintaining lists now because I think most of the TE demand has been satisfied. The remaining demand can be easily met by having a free-for-all sorta mechanism. It's time you hang up your boots/cape/cowl (cuz you're a superhero!) & take a much needed vacation, :).

What say y'all?

paarkhi

Skilled
Mar 26, 2010
I like this list.... because I'm quite high up! :p

But seriously, I think you should stop creating/maintaining lists now because I think most of the TE demand has been satisfied. The remaining demand can be easily met by having a free-for-all sorta mechanism. It's time you hang up your boots/cape/cowl (cuz you're a superhero!) & take a much needed vacation, :).

What say y'all?
First of all I'm no superhero, just a normal human with some time on hand atm.
If everyone thinks that now there's no need to maintain the list then the list goes away :)

kidrow

Adept
Feb 10, 2009
First of all I'm no superhero, just a normal human with some time on hand atm.
If everyone thinks that now there's no need to maintain the list then the list goes away :)
Don't be so modest, man. Thoda bhaav kha lene ka, :).

Would request other regular members to like paarkhi's post above (post #1738!!!) to indicate that they also believe that the list can be done away with. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.