Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
paarkhi : Yes. People in OPO forum still asking and waiting for invites.
But here in TE the demand finished in just 5 days.
Excellent Job paarkhi. Thanks again.
Everyone who has heard about OnePlus somehow(either by Google search or word of mouth) reaches to OnePlus forums bit TE is a very tight knit small community for this kind of thing (no offence, compared to OnePlus) so not much demand here for OnePlus, moreover now they have cracked the invite system for now)

Install opera mini and visit http://goo.gl/vWUKJ9 and you can order with COD

24hrs left[DOUBLEPOST=1418098475][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys if you are helping other by place the order through COD using your own amazon ac. Becareful.
I placed order for a guy using cod in my amazon ac.
Today he(not here in TE)refused to accept the phone and the phone was returned to amazon.

Last edited:
24hrs left[DOUBLEPOST=1418098475][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys if you are helping other by place the order through COD using your own amazon ac. Becareful.
I placed order for a guy using cod in my amazon ac.
Today he(not here in TE)refused to accept the phone and the phone was returned to amazon.
I apologize for that, I gave you the address, he was from OnePlus forums :(

n
Everyone who has heard about OnePlus somehow(either by Google search or word of mouth) reaches to OnePlus forums bit TE is a very tight knit small community for this kind of thing (no offence, compared to OnePlus) so not much demand here for OnePlus, moreover now they have cracked the invite system for now)

Install opera mini and visit http://goo.gl/vWUKJ9 and you can order with COD
not working at my end ...

not recieved any invite yet.. may be because inbox was full...could someone share one.

n

not working at my end ...

not recieved any invite yet.. may be because inbox was full...could someone share one.
It Works only on opera mini and I didn't send you any invite, i just tagged you because there were invite available with others on this thread

Anyone has an invite ? I am still on the list I believe but haven't received any invites. If it is claimed on your oneplus account, that's no worries.. but I just want that code so I can use it on my amazon account. Don't want to order from anyone else's account as it raises support issues :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back