Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hmasalia do you still need an invite to gift to your wife on your anniversary? if yes then PM me your mail ID, it seems we have some invites to share and we can definitely extend it to you.
Someone can also offer to @Ragin_Ice if they have the invite in surplus.

Last edited:
Hello,
Though I already have the phone ordered, Thanks to the forum members here, but if an invite can be spared to me, a friend of mine will be extremely happy.

Thanks

Hello,
Though I already have the phone ordered, Thanks to the forum members here, but if an invite can be spared to me, a friend of mine will be extremely happy.
Thanks
You should have got your invites or will get within a day or two, you can share from it, let the first timers waiting since long have the chance. Hope you'll understand and not feel bad about it.

Got the sharable invites. 2 went to my juniors who wanted to buy. Anyways My first preference is to give it to @Dare Devil , let me know bro :) if you don't want it, I will go with the list. :)

Thanks Bro.
I already got few invites(23 invites;)) and shared to my FB friends(those who helped me in the previous sale)
Now only one invite left.
If anyone need invite,PM your mail ID.

please add me to the list as well...need to gift it to my friend ...though it might be too late for me, if i dont get it early, but still never know I could get...
In my case, if its later than his birthday on Sunday, will get my name removed...thanks a lot...

MnvN

@paarkhi have an India invite , would like to pass on whoever is next in the queue .Need to be claimed today itself .. it's only the code as invite is claimed already.
@acerulz Please share your invite with @msankadi only if you wish to.[DOUBLEPOST=1420639417][/DOUBLEPOST]
please add me to the list as well...need to gift it to my friend ...though it might be too late for me, if i dont get it early, but still never know I could get...
In my case, if its later than his birthday on Sunday, will get my name removed...thanks a lot...

MnvN
Please request @acerulz , he may oblige your request.[DOUBLEPOST=1420639520][/DOUBLEPOST]@Ragin_Ice , Did you get the invite? if not you can request
https://www.techenclave.com/communi...-or-queue-up-here.170769/page-45#post-2006992

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back