Android India Specific OnePlus Invites - Share &/or Queue Up Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys... I need an invite :) please share if you have one. My friend wants to purchase One plus One and give it as a gift to her husband on his birthday... Please share as soon as possible as her husbands b'day is very near. I told her that One plus would be going on sale sans invite every Tuesday I forgot to read that it was applicable only for other countries and not for India. She would login today around 10 and would sit like a fool waiting for OPO to go on sale without invite :facepalm: lol.

Thanks in advance guys.

Hi guys... I need an invite :) please share if you have one. My friend wants to purchase One plus One and give it as a gift to her husband on his birthday... Please share as soon as possible as her husbands b'day is very near. I told her that One plus would be going on sale sans invite every Tuesday I forgot to read that it was applicable only for other countries and not for India. She would login today around 10 and would sit like a fool waiting for OPO to go on sale without invite :facepalm: lol.

Thanks in advance guys.
PM'ed you the invite code, enter directly in your Amazon account and purchase, if it works then thank @darth.yakuu else let me know, I'll try something else

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back