India V Pakistan VIP ticket (Priceless)

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
May 25, 2007
Erode
Post a pic taken at the venue with your TE id and date (handwritten), and then I'll believe... :p

Anyways, have a nice time..

MohitPreet

Skilled
Dec 17, 2008
my opinion is that that there r very few moments in our lives to cherish for , and this is one of those moments , just enjoy!

wasting money is one thing , but fullfilling ur most cherished desire (if this is one) is anothre thing ,

life is short and sweet so enjoy moments like this , phones gadgets u can buy any time ( which i dont know how they change ur lives) this is once in a life time , india-pak semifinal that too in india (mohali) , it will never happen again in more than a decade;s time

i know even this will not change our lives , it will be the same old routine if india wins or lose but u can just sit back and say "o i was there " :)

catcherintherye

Disciple
Mar 16, 2011
Have fun. I am yet to figure the logic in spending 10 hours watching a game while you get 10x the excitement in watching football or even hockey. But its India vs Pakistan, inhibitions aside. GO INDIA!!!

krishnandu

Skilled
Dec 25, 2009
Kolkata
www.krishnandusarkar.com
Renegade said:
It is called experiential gratification. Why do you go to a restaurant or on a holiday to a resort or prefer to ride a bike when you can afford a car. You won't remember that meal the next week. Why do you spend so much money when you can eat dal and roti at home.
Got the point..!! BTW I won't prefer bike instead of car :p

BTW it depends on person to person. :)

The Sorcerer

Skilled
Jun 16, 2007
hardwarebbq.com
I just feel that this world cup being done in India is one big hoax, most probably the biggest match fixing. Imagine the uncontrollable amount of publicity, fame and money if India wins the world cup in India. Its a PR goldmine that one cannot afford to bank on. Cricket lost the charm just back in the days. Think about it, India defeats Aussie for the WC and now the match with Pakistand "co-incidently" (?) in Mohali.

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Jun 21, 2008
FL
krishnandu said:
Well, I may sound like anti-India, but let me define my point. Peoples are spending lots of money on this tickets and all for a few hour match, right?? Now whoever wins be it India or be it Pakistan, will any change happen in our life?? Will it be like if India wins they will declare a national holiday tomorrow and we don't have to come to office and all?? Nothing like that, so anything happens, our personal life is not going to change for that and it'll be as it's now.

So why spend that hard earned on getting tickets and all which will have no value after the match is over.

They wins or looses they will get their money, nothing is going to happening for us.
I dont think u understand what i said. at all. not even a iota. :).

Going to such a match with a grp of friends is always a memory for the rest of your life. I dunno how to explain that more :S :(. I do not understand why ur not getting that concept either. :S :(. Its not for national holidays/ tax rebates / money spending. Its that day that u went to see a WC match between none other than pak Vs India with ur best/closest/available buddies. After all Pak Vs India cricket is like a proxy war for most of us. lol. :D. Its a day in our personal life to remember.

Its not about cricket actually. Its doing a thing with ur gang that u all enjoy. :D. Hope u get some idea.

renegade

Staff member
Super Mod
Dec 31, 2004
Pune
The Sorcerer said:
I just feel that this world cup being done in India is one big hoax, most probably the biggest match fixing. Imagine the uncontrollable amount of publicity, fame and money if India wins the world cup in India. Its a PR goldmine that one cannot afford to bank on. Cricket lost the charm just back in the days. Think about it, India defeats Aussie for the WC and now the match with Pakistand "co-incidently" (?) in Mohali.

Yes, we never landed on the moon. :|

m-jeri

A Nobody.
Skilled
Jun 21, 2008
FL
Even if india didnt win the Cup, they make the most money in that industry.

If they win... woohooo.... sachin will be getting a fleet of yachts/RR's/G5's/<insert exp. creature comforts>

krishnandu

Skilled
Dec 25, 2009
Kolkata
www.krishnandusarkar.com
m-jeri said:
Its not about cricket actually. Its doing a thing with ur gang that u all enjoy. :D. Hope u get some idea.
Nope, I didn't got the idea again :p

Anyway I can understand the feeling that you are going through now and I heartily respect that feeling of yours and other cricket lovers or specially India Vs. Pak. match.

Actually I don't see any reason for all this hype and that is why I can't feel what actually you are feeling.

Instead I'll enjoy more in a mall or in some restaurant having some great foods or like hanging out in a bar or going for a holiday in a beach :p

Anyway enjoy the match..!! Well me too...but on streaming :eek:hyeah:

pretttt

Skilled
May 14, 2009
Bangalore
krishnandu said:
Well, I may sound like anti-India, but let me define my point. Peoples are spending lots of money on this tickets and all for a few hour match, right?? Now whoever wins be it India or be it Pakistan, will any change happen in our life?? Will it be like if India wins they will declare a national holiday tomorrow and we don't have to come to office and all?? Nothing like that, so anything happens, our personal life is not going to change for that and it'll be as it's now.

So why spend that hard earned on getting tickets and all which will have no value after the match is over.

They wins or looses they will get their money, nothing is going to happening for us.
Dude, memories! Sometimes they are priceless compared to all the material possessions of your life.

trigger

Adept
May 20, 2009
krishnandu said:
Instead I'll enjoy more in a mall or in some restaurant having some great foods or like hanging out in a bar or going for a holiday in a beach :p

Alas alone... as everybody else is busy today for sure...

pretttt

Skilled
May 14, 2009
Bangalore
krishnandu said:
As an example, why go to restaurant when you can have dal roti at home and buy some electronic gadget with that money? Why go to the beach? To enjoy the time with your friends and family. Am I right? Get the idea now? :)