Android Indian debit cards work with android/google market place ??

In one word, no. However I have heard that ICICI debit cards do work, but I don't have one, so can't confirm.
Credit card is your only option, or virtual credit cards like Entropay.

Didn't know that SBI card works! My Axis, HDFC and BOB card, all were rejected, Visa Electron. But last year they worked, Google must have changed the policy recently.
Hail Entropay.
my icici and sbi cards work.... think international debit cards work...

Unfortunately my axis bank visa electron debit card doesn't work!
This is the message i get "There was a problem authorizing your card. Contact your bank if this problem continues"[DOUBLEPOST=1375606546][/DOUBLEPOST]Ans yes it's an international debit card

visa cards work... visa electron does not... visa electron is not accepted in united states and some other countries. check wikipedia for visa electron and visa debit.

Don't have a visa card yet. Will apply for one in a few days time.My current address is different from permanent address.Do u think that has a bearing ??

Now that's interesting! I have one Visa only UCO bank card, I'll try it.
Anything on sale today?
visa cards work... visa electron does not... visa electron is not accepted in united states and some other countries. check wikipedia for visa electron and visa debit.

Don't have a visa card yet. Will apply for one in a few days time.My current address is different from permanent address.Do u think that has a bearing ??
no idea... but in some cases you can ask bank to not ship the card to ur address and tell you will collect in person from the branch. (SB I/ CUB)

Icici debit card works on Google play store. It's VISA by the way. Add the card to Google wallet.

Back