xBloodshed

Recruit
First of all, I am not sure if this kinda threads are allowed. If this is not allowed, mods feel free to delete this but do inform me via PM.

So fellas. ITGC is an Indian based gaming group that has been active for almost a year now. The core members mainly play the following games. Arma3, DCS World, Insurgency, Squad, Rainbow Six Siege, CSGO etc. As it's obvious, we are mainly focused around tactical based games but members do play a wide selection of other games.

We also host our own dedicated servers for CSGO, Arma 3, DCS World, RUST and Insurgency. ITGC is a community by like minded enthusiastic gamers and anyone is free to join.

My main goal of posting this here is because we are seeing a lots of members joining in lately but they come in a trickle. Their main complaint is that they were unaware of our community, which is a shame. Hence, as much as posible, I am trying to spread the word out there for any interested gamers (hopefully, without spamming or shameless advertisement)....

Do join us. You can reach us at http://itgcommunity.com and also hop into our teamspeak--> TS.ITGC.ML

Back