indian tf2 server

IceFusion said:
yaeh me also getting 250 ping on airtel... sux :(

any idea whose server that is though ?

Bittu said it was IGL... having a server up is not enough, people gotta play. 5v5 or more is what will make the game fun. Should try to get some of the old quakers to start playing TF2. Maybe some of the CA players will also join and request to disable self-damage, falling damage, team-damage, maybe even enemy damage :rofl:

RiO said:
Bittu said it was IGL... having a server up is not enough, people gotta play. 5v5 or more is what will make the game fun. Should try to get some of the old quakers to start playing TF2. Maybe some of the CA players will also join and request to disable self-damage, falling damage, team-damage, maybe even enemy damage :rofl:

ROFL!!! +1 for disabling enemy damage:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The server is IGL for sure , airtel routing disturbed a bit currently .. M asking ppl @ Vs to start a tf2 server also , IGL started , Vs shud follow soon , and if good ping servers r der , ppl shud get the orange box, neways me dfntly getting.. and waiting to get my hands on tf2.. SPy xD ... and rofl @ CA players xD , rocket jumps wid soldier , bunny hop wid scout :D :D

i am getting pings of 35 msec while playing pretty good , although i had no problems playing on under 100 msec servers :) mostly based in thailand

i never see anyone playing there ... :( why dont people from india start playing TF2 , this week i am on leave and i have been playing TF2 5-6 hours daily ... yet no one .. :|

Back