Indian Wedding Was Shot On An iPhone

PoBoy

Skilled
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...982357593&kvcommref=mostpopular&section=india

For years, photographer Sephi Bergerson had this crazy idea: to shoot an entire wedding with just an iPhone.

When the iPhone 6s Plus came out, the technology was finally advanced enough to go ahead with it. The hard part? Finding a couple willing to go along with his plan ...

In addition to the iPhone itself, Bergerson also used a hand-held LED light and apps such as Snapseed, Mextures and FaceTune to achieve the finished product ...

The photos, while unlike your traditional wedding pictures, are stunning and have a painting-like quality ...

btw : The Facetune app is just Rs 10 on the PlayStore now. Don't know if it's always available for that price.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lightricks.facetune&hl=en

Well now I will shoot my wedding on xperia and ask other friends to shoot on samsungs, lg, moto and so on.

Then there will be a competition all over and people will buy specific phones only for specific occasions.

Well now I will shoot my wedding on xperia and ask other friends to shoot on samsungs, lg, moto and so on.

Then there will be a competition all over and people will buy specific phones only for specific occasions.
;) best of luck

But you do have to admit, technology really has come quite far. Like in ten years, we moved from clunky phones with bad cameras, to amazing quality camera phones. And they've only gotten smaller.

drone photography is the next big fad ! m planning to buy a drone. would be a great tool to spy on ppl too but they make too much noise at night.

Looks like an ad! It doesnt matter whether you have an iphone or a 8k video camera. if you dont understand some stuff.

IMO it boils down to simple things like do you want to spend X hours on computer or avoid it by properly composing your video. then its the 80-20 rule. you can get 80% of the quality from an iPhone with 20% effort. but if you screw something you wont be able to ask the couple to marry again.

Among the photos listed on that website, the only one photo which actually has some clarity was that of the photographer.. :p
Which I think must have been shot using a DSLR..

drone photography is the next big fad ! m planning to buy a drone. would be a great tool to spy on ppl too but they make too much noise at night.
Beware :You need permisson to use drone else you might end up visiting police station[emoji14]

In terms on quality its bad..but if people are cool with heavily post processed photos that look like Instagram filters as in this case..well then this is enough.

Back