Indians on GSMarena

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
I regularly browse gsmarena and noticed that comments made by Indians (and people with Indian-sounding names) are ever increasing. It would've been a nice different thing if the comments were appropriate and on-point to the subject but alas we are Indians and we do our Indian thing everywhere.
In fact I used to think that GSMarena was an Indian site because of all these comments. :p
I was hoping that the comments and reviews on GSMarena would be up to at least the level of reviews on amazon.in but....

/ends. Screenshot_2015-11-13-15-47-15.png

I'm not sure that an increasing stock of Indian users will be good for GSMArena, if the comments section of TOI is anything to go by.

May be because of the increasing number of GSMArena users from India, they post India specific news a lot these days.

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=intitle:"india"+site:gsmarena.com

Its not about the increasing number of Indian users but the increasing number of stupid comments by Indians.
Just a reference, this is like the Dota2 SEA server which is spammed with players from the phillippines who think that the whole darn server belongs to them and bomb the chat/mic with their language when in fact its a SOUTH EAST ASIAN server and not a Phillippines server. Its cancerous.
A newbie asking a newbie/dumb question is fine and understanable and also worth a discussion. But a newbie talking like an elite enthusiast is something I find it really annoying when I go there to look for useful comments from global users. Its also bad for GSMarena's rep.
I'm not sure that an increasing stock of Indian users will be good for GSMArena, if the comments section of TOI is anything to go by.

yeah my point exactly.

Noticed this 2years back only and stopped checking comment section. All bullshit and non sense.
Only snapdragon are worth purchasing according to few, if they are affordable only they're good. . iPhone sucks, any other mediatek soc phone sucks.

Most of them are novices.

Back