Audio Infinity glide 500 BT headphones

Not an amazon find but infinity glide 500 BT headphones available for 699.

Use coupon GLIDE699

seems like a good deal. posting here as did not want to create a new thread for one find.
Not related to Amazon order but Just received this.
Used it with my ipad and the quality is pretty decent for the price. Infact definitely a good purchase for Rs 699. The range is also pretty decent atleast for whatever little I could test.
I kept my ipad in my shelf closed and went roaming about 10-15feet away from it and not once did the sound got cut off.

Definitely a good buy for people who dont want to invest much but want something decent enough to be able to use it anywhere.

Thanks Poga again.

if still available go for it guys if you want something decent within budget.

Used it with my ipad and the quality is pretty decent for the price. Infact definitely a good purchase for Rs 699. The range is also pretty decent atleast for whatever little I could test.
I kept my ipad in my shelf closed and went roaming about 10-15feet away from it and not once did the sound got cut off.

Definitely a good buy for people who dont want to invest much but want something decent enough to be able to use it anywhere.

Thanks Poga again.

It's now 1699 :confused:

Thanks Poga again.

Mic ? Good for calls ?

Mic ? Good for calls ?
Not tested yet.

Controls are going to take some time to get use too.
Press for a second to switch off.
Press and hold for 2 seconds for pairing .
Press and hold for 4 seconds and about to reset.

One buttons does everything and it is quite a soft push.
I did got a call while I was wearing it and it was quite clear ringing (in a different room whole my phone was on other room.)
I tried pressing but maybe I pressed it for few seconds longer and it got unpair I think .

but listening on YouTube was very clear.

Ordered these today, I'll report back with codecs in case anyone is interested.

If anyone on Android already has them and is willing to check, you can follow these steps. Developer options will need to be enabled.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-20 012949.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-20 012949.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 43
I am in Mumbai suburbs. maybe ?
I have often received this feedback from many friends located across India.. I receive items within few hours to 2 days with amazon prime subscription

So I got time to test a little more of this.
Kept my phone in the first floor and then went to the roof(2nd floor) .
Only when I went to the very ledge of the roof did the sound got cut off but even just 5 steps before I could still hear the songs completely clear.

Almost thinking of ordering a second pair just for the amazing portability and range.

Edit: I am not impressed with the button functions though.

Btw reliance digital has infinity 700( wired ) version for Rs 668.
Check it out . If anyone wants wired version.

Edit: went ahead with one more.

Last edited:
Back