Audio Infinity glide 500 BT headphones

So I got time to test a little more of this.
Kept my phone in the first floor and then went to the roof(2nd floor) .
Only when I went to the very ledge of the roof did the sound got cut off but even just 5 steps before I could still hear the songs completely clear.

Almost thinking of ordering a second pair just for the amazing portability and range.

Edit: I am not impressed with the button functions though.

Btw reliance digital has infinity 700( wired ) version for Rs 668.
Check it out . If anyone wants wired version.

Edit: went ahead with one more.
Thats really good distance.
I bought this last year for 6000 Sound is exceptionally amazing with fast charging support. But range is not like this headphones have;

Can you please suggest a case for Infinity Glide 500 ordered today ?

Somebody, kindly reply regarding:
1) mic quality for calls and recordings
2) incoming voice quality during calls
Thanks.

Somebody, kindly reply regarding:
1) mic quality for calls and recordings
2) incoming voice quality during calls
Thanks.
I will do it after an hour.
Bit busy now.

@EHH I just finished talking to someone on whatsapp. Very clear and loud and I went about 8 ft away from my phone. The voice did got cut just for a second and then came back but then it all went smooth.

and They could hear we well too.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I will do it after an hour.
Bit busy now.

@EHH I just finished talking to someone on whatsapp. Very clear and loud and I went about 8 ft away from my phone. The voice did got cut just for a second and then came back but then it all went smooth.

and They could hear we well too.
Hope this helps.
Thanks

Thats really good distance.
I bought this last year for 6000 Sound is exceptionally amazing with fast charging support. But range is not like this headphones have;

Can you please suggest a case for Infinity Glide 500 ordered today ?
I missed your question earlier.

For Case just see something cheap on the net.
Look at this pic.( Pic attached) It's quite foldable and almost got inside my sunglass cover

You need something a bit bigger than sunglass case..just let it come first and then check something on the internet once you have it in front of you.

No use spending on those expensive cases for this. It makes no sense in terms of Paisa.

Attachments

• IMG_20231020_211052.jpg
    IMG_20231020_211052.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 50
Received this morning. It supports the usual SBC and AAC.

Really bass heavy sound, mids are subdued and there's barely any treble.

Month of import Dec 2020, so long ago that even the website on the package for warranty registration doesn't exist anymore (harmanwarranty[.]in). No wonder they're selling them for cheap.

Still, could be useful for calls and commuting.

Edit: EQ really does liven it up though, pretty passable with the right settings, for this price.

Back