[Info Needed] Any alternatives to Delhivery Direct?

Hello, may not be the best place to ask, but I suppose many of you courier services to sell/ship items posted here. So, if people can give some inputs, are there any recommendations for Courier Services other than Delhivery Direct which I can use to sell a few small items I have? I am looking for pickup services from home.

Mods:
In case you do want to delete the post which is technically not a Sale post, do you have any recommendations where I can ask instead?

Background: I have been using Delhivery Direct to sell a few items in the past, but for the past month Delhivery Direct shows "Pincode is not serviceable" for mine and all nearby PinCodes. The Delhivery support calls it an "Operational Constraint" with no resolution ETA, even though my location is in within Hyderabad where they usually operate. Delhivery's convenient home pickup was the only reason I started selling some of used items.

Thanks.

try skyking Hyderabad, will send their contact number through dm.

see if they will pick up and serve - I've sent most stuffs on here through them, next day/2 days delivery.

Hey Manish, I am sure you are at 500004 or nearby, Delhivery has some issue in this locality, even my Nykaa products cannot be delivered, thanks to Delhivery.

DTDC and Blue Dart are super costly. Shiprocket seems the best option, I am also signing up and everything. You can use as an individual too, just go forward with the signup process and it shall work.
try skyking Hyderabad, will send their contact number through dm.

see if they will pick up and serve - I've sent most stuffs on here through them, next day/2 days delivery.
How is the Pricing?

Hey Manish, I am sure you are at 500004 or nearby, Delhivery has some issue in this locality, even my Nykaa products cannot be delivered, thanks to Delhivery.
For my all my nearby areas are not supported. Shiprocket seems like the general suggestion then. Will try it out now. I had seen the website when I searched but just assumed the service was for business users only.

Last edited:
Thanks. Shiprocket's Website and even the sign-in form suggests eCommerce. Is this for Individuals too?
The Sign-in form in facts asks for a Company Name. Do I just give some Dummy name?
Use your own details, its listed as ecommerce but works for individuals as well, i have sent a good 10-15 parcels so far with varied couriers using shiprocket.

When it messes up, it messes up big time.. Shiprocket..
So please stick to declared dimensions and weight...
Once the package is ready take pics with a scale or measuring tape over it with L B and height.. Take a pic of it on the weighing scale too..

Do mind that if you don't have a printer or can't get the printout of the shipping label, you simply can't ship... Printed label is must over the package...

Get manifest signed with date, time and mobile no of the pickup guy..

Do ask for a unboxing video of the package package from ur buyer,,, always

Shiprocket is decent but you should be alert using them.. Sometimes pickup booked via then aren't picked for days, but that's a sort of rarity...

When it messes up, it messes up big time.. Shiprocket..
So please stick to declared dimensions and weight...
Once the package is ready take pics with a scale or measuring tape over it with L B and height.. Take a pic of it on the weighing scale too..

Do mind that if you don't have a printer or can't get the printout of the shipping label, you simply can't ship... Printed label is must over the package...

Get manifest signed with date, time and mobile no of the pickup guy..

Do ask for a unboxing video of the package package from ur buyer,,, always

Shiprocket is decent but you should be alert using them.. Sometimes pickup booked via then aren't picked for days, but that's a sort of rarity...
Thanks for the details earlier. When I estimate the Shipping rates using Shiprocket, the only 3 options I get are Amazon Shipping, Xpressbees and Flipkart eKart. Do you know if as an individual, I can use Amazon Shipping and ekart too without actually having an amazon/Flipkart invoice? I mean I don't want to run into issues later that the Pickup guy comes and says this doesn't look like Amazon branded packing/seal/label or something.

This is what the site says if I try Amazon Shipping "Pickups are automatically scheduled for Amazon and shipping labels are to be printed of 6'x4' size on self-adhesive paper and should be scannable." -> So I suppose this is not something I can use right? What scannable label are they talking about? And it mentions printed on Self-Adhesive paper, so not something I can easily get i guess.

Last edited:
Thanks for the details earlier. When I estimate the Shipping rates using Shiprocket, the only 3 options I get are Amazon Shipping, Xpressbees and Flipkart eKart. Do you know if as an individual, I can use Amazon Shipping and ekart too without actually having an amazon/Flipkart invoice? I mean I don't want to run into issues later that the Pickup guy comes and says this doesn't look like Amazon branded packing/seal/label or something.

This is what the site says if I try Amazon Shipping "Pickups are automatically scheduled for Amazon and shipping labels are to be printed of 6'x4' size on self-adhesive paper and should be scannable." -> So I suppose this is not something I can use right? What scannable label are they talking about? And it mentions printed on Self-Adhesive paper, so not something I can easily get i guess.
They have just started amazon and ekart..
You can use amazon, print label as soon as it is generated after creating the shipment.

Though I have not used amazon shipping but u believe it's as simple Others.. You may print on normal paper and paste it on the package and then laminate it by applying clear tape allover.

If they don't accept which is impossible you ll get your money back to wallet.

Last edited:
Looks like Delhivery is back in operation in my pincode (from today) and even yours, before I had to try out shiprocket. Hopefully you can do your Nykaa shopping now.
Still already created my Shiprocket account in case I need to use them

Looks like Delhivery is back in operation in my pincode (from today) and even yours, before I had to try out shiprocket. Hopefully you can do your Nykaa shopping now.
Still already created my Shiprocket account in case I need to use them
I don't understand why Delhivery behaves in that strange manner however.

Also, I am kinda liking shiprocket now, so I don't think I would be using Delhivery, especially when they overcharged last time and despite talking to multiple customer support people, there answers were as if they are actually robots not humans.

Bro don't use shiprocket it took my all wallet balance and my wallet is in
2145731188.jpg

Back