Injustice: Gods Among Us - Discussion Thread

quixand

Skilled
img0696i.png

This is a pretty sweet game available on iOS universal devices. It's free to play. Looks pretty good too.

It's a Tag team fighting game developed by Netherealms for Warner Bros for DC comic characters.

Some screenshots from my phone.

img0697f.png

img0698.png
img0699.png

img0705d.png

img0704h.png

img0707.png

img0708.png

The download size of this game is close to 2 GB I think so plan accordingly.

If you want to read the preview -
IGN Article - Injustice: Gods Among Us - iOS Overview - Injustice (Xbox 360) Video
http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/04/03/injustice-gods-among-us-ios-overview

I would rate this a 7/10 game.

This screenshots I put are only for iOS version ala Uncharted Abyss. The console version looks and plays differently.

This screenshots I put are only for iOS version ala Uncharted Abyss. The console version looks and plays differently.

Doesn't matter I suppose. We can have just one discussion thread for the game since we do not have a dedicated section for gaming on tablets and smartphones.

On Xbox? Probably.

The iOS ver is pretty good for a mobile game. There are quite a few combos if you can manage to tie them up together.

Background score is good too.

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition coming to PS4, Vita, PC, more

Injustice: Gods Among Us hits PS Vita and other platforms Nov. 12

Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition, a version of NetherRealm Studios' superhero fighting game that includes all of the game's downloadable content, will arrive on PlayStation Vita and other platforms Nov. 12, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today.

The Ultimate Edition will be available for $59.99 on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and Xbox 360, $49.99 on Windows PC and $39.99 on PlayStation Vita. It will be available in Europe and other territories worldwide "beginning Nov. 29," according to WBIE.

High Voltage is developing the PS4 version, which will include include functionality with the DualShock 4's touchpad, "video sharing and streaming, and will link to players' PlayStation Network Feed page during match wrap-ups and pause menus." High Voltage is also developing the Windows PC port.

Jack Matthews revealed today on the PlayStation Blog that Armature Studio "worked tirelessly" to ensure that the PS Vita version of Injustice will run at 60 frames-per-second just like its console predecessor.

"In addition to all of this, we've included ad-hoc multiplayer, traditional multiplayer over Wi-Fi, and touch controls to Story Mode and various S.T.A.R. Labs Missions," he wrote.

Word of the PS Vita version surfaced late last month when a rating for the game appeared on a German ratings board's website..

Source: Polygon

I am finding this game tougher than MK with a 360 controller. I am still stuck in the tutorial. Dodging and jump attacks are pathetic.

Back