Integrating Winxp OS with sp2

Digital

Disciple
Jun 28, 2005
:) :) :) :) :)

Completed those task. I used Nero express to burn CD. Now the CD is not able to boot. Where did i go wrong? It takes me to dos prompt!!! :S :S :S

:huh: :huh: :huh:

bottle

Caffeine Addict
Staff member
Super Mod
Jan 27, 2005
Chennai
did you extract the Microsoft Corporation.img file and use it while burning the cd ?

Freaky

ex-Mod
Jun 19, 2005
Use this link. Worked flawless for me.

Code:
http://www.tomshardware.com/howto/20040908/winxp-sp2-integration-01.html

Freaky

ex-Mod
Jun 19, 2005
Digital said:
Just copied it. :S

Oh no !! U have to use it as the boot file in Nero. Just go thro' the Toms Hardware link posted by me. Page 6 & 7 explain how to use the Boot Loader file that u extracted. The web page has screenshots too.

Digital

Disciple
Jun 28, 2005
rahul001 said:
Use Auto Streamer With which u can stream ure sp2 to ure windows xp CD

Whats auto streamer? :ashamed: :ashamed:

Digital posted 8.23 minutes later:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :S :S :huh: :huh: :bomb: :akuma: :bangin:

Sorry guys !! This is my second CD gone waste!!! :mad:

My CD not able to boot. I extracted IMG file. Article explain about Burning nero!! I use nero express which different from the TOMS Hardware website one!! :no: :no: :no:
:bangin: :bangin: :bangin: Anyone used nero express?? :huh: :huh: could u pls describe how to burn n make bootable one?? :crazeyes: :bangin: :crash: :crash: :crash: :crash: :crash:

Wasted My 2 Cd!! Wasted my time!!!!

prashantrana

Adept
Mar 17, 2005
New Delhi, India
www.prashantrana.com
goto this site i have used this way and used nero, well till date i have made 4-5 bootable windows xp pro cds. no toasted outputs. http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/windowsxp_sp2_slipstream.asp also get a rwcd to first check it. so create an image file on the harddrive first using nero and then burn it again if it works.

If you need the .img file pm me i can send you the same or for that matter any other software