Intel Core I5 750 Processor, MSI P55 GD65, GSkill Ripjaws DDR3 1600Mhz 2*2GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

hide0us

Disciple
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Intel Core I5 750 Processor | Msi P55 GD65 motherboard | GSkill Ripjaws DDR3 1600Mhz (Cas9)
Intel® Core
MSI USA ? Computer, Laptop, Notebook, Desktop, Mainboard, Graphics and more
G.SKILL-Products

• Expected Price: Rs 6500/-(Processor) | Rs 6500/-(Motherboard) | Rs 2500/-(RAM) [Combo Rs 15000/-]
  • Time of Purchase: February 2010
  • Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes. Every product is under its respective warranty.
  • Reason for Sale: Selling my pc.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
  • Product Condition: Like new.
  • Product Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC
  • Shipping Charges: Free :D

• Payment Options: Cash, DD, Bank transfer.

Attachments

• IMAG0035.jpg
    IMAG0035.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 297
  • IMAG0038.jpg
    IMAG0038.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 312
  • IMAG0037.jpg
    IMAG0037.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 303
Your prices are really really good! :)

Why do you want to sell such a powerful system?

Wait for Ivy Bridge to upgrade.

Anyway, you should be able to quickly sell at this price point as there will probably me a lot of demand and the supply is pretty much non-existent for this hardware at this price point :p

^^that's sold out I guess. The processor isn't same.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@those who are interested, couple of local buyers are in line too. If they back out, will pm you all.

Thanks.

Really awesome prices brother. I have the same CPU (a lil different, 760) and the same Mobo, i would have taken this locally from you if u put this thread up in November :p

intrested in ram

@ Hide0us

Please check this URL

TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL - TheITWares

The price of NEW RAM is Rs.2950/- only

i think this will help u a lot in deciding the New genuine Price of ur RAM

All the Best.............

@ Hide0us

Please check this URL

TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!MSI P55-GD65 LGA 1156 Intel P55 ATX Intel Motherboard - TheITWares

The price of NEW MOBO is Rs.7900/- only

and the warranty is only for 1 year so the MOBO is now out of warranty.

All the Best.............

I guess OP knows whats the current rate and so do the buyers. if u have any new information to share kindly use the pm route to inform the OP. fyi msi has 3 years warranty and not 1 year. u are grossly misinformed. nice pricing btw.

@zktel I am well aware of the prices bro. I upgrade my stuff often. This is my 11th configuration in 8 years. I hope you understand. But thanks for pointing out the present rates. Will help anyone and everyone who is interested.

As for RAM, I have repeatedly informed you in Pm that I wish to sell these as combo first. So stop haggling me with obnoxious quotes.

About warranty, its exactly what my friend mentioned in the post above. Your information is flawed and the warranty period is 3 years.

Sent from my HTC Desire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back