FS: Desktops Intel i5 2500 | G.Skill 8 GB RAM | Antec 650w PSU | Cooler Master Mid Tower | Bootloop Motherboard

zero_cool

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Navi Mumbai
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Aug 1, 2011
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Motherboard is not functional
  1. Intel Core i5 2500 - Rs. 2500 (Condition 4/5 | No issues whatsoever. Stock cooler is available)
  2. Cooler Master 690 II Mid Tower Cabinet - Rs. 1500 (Condition 4/5 | 1x 140mm Blue Led Fan + 1x140mm Fan + 120mm Fan) (All fans are working. Cabinet is clean. No broken parts. I have also provided the Original Hot Swap Drive bays. No tears in the dust filters.)
  3. G Skill RipjawsX 8 GB (4GB + 4GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz RAM - Rs. 2500 (Condition 4/5 | No issues whatsoever)
  4. Antec TruePower 650w ATX PSU - 2000 (Condition 4/5 | Runs silently and has zero issues. I wouldn't have sold it if I was building another PC with an ATX PSU. Semi modular)
  5. Gigabyte P67A-UD3R-B3 Rev 1.1 - Rs. 0 (ATX Motherboard With Bootloop Problems. All ports worked while it did. No bent pins or burnt capacitors. Buy it at your own risk.)
  • All the items were purchased in 2011-2012
  • The warranty is over the all the items
  • Shipping is NOT included
  • Testing warranty of 3 days will be provided on RAM, CPU and PSU
I will add photos of the PSU and Invoices (if available) later.

Attachments

• Cooler_Underside.jpg
    Cooler_Underside.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 210
  • CPU_Topside.jpg
    CPU_Topside.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 199
  • CPU_Underside.jpg
    CPU_Underside.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 205
  • MB_Box.jpg
    MB_Box.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 205
  • MB_Pins.jpg
    MB_Pins.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 221
  • Motherboard.jpg
    Motherboard.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 222
  • RAM.jpg
    RAM.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 226
  • CM_140mm-120mm-Exhaust-Fans.jpg
    CM_140mm-120mm-Exhaust-Fans.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 176
  • CM_140mm-Blue-Led-Fan.jpg
    CM_140mm-Blue-Led-Fan.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 174
  • CM_Bottom-Feet.jpg
    CM_Bottom-Feet.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 174
  • CM_Front-Mesh.jpg
    CM_Front-Mesh.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 187
  • CM_Front.jpg
    CM_Front.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 180
  • CM_Hot-Swap-Bay_External.jpg
    CM_Hot-Swap-Bay_External.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 178
  • CM_Hot-Swap-Bay_Internal.jpg
    CM_Hot-Swap-Bay_Internal.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 180
  • CM_Hot-Swap-Cable.jpg
    CM_Hot-Swap-Cable.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 180
  • CM_Original-DriveTrays.jpg
    CM_Original-DriveTrays.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 168
  • CM_Original-Fan-Headers.jpg
    CM_Original-Fan-Headers.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 173
  • CM_Original-Screws.jpg
    CM_Original-Screws.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 166
  • CM_Side-1.jpg
    CM_Side-1.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 159
  • CM_Side-2.jpg
    CM_Side-2.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
@zero_cool

Can you please clarify a bit about the "bootloop problems" of the motherboard? Does it at least perform the POST sucessfully?
Hey! The issue is sporadic. Sometimes I would get a display on other occassions, I would only see the fan on the CPu heatsink spin for a few seconds then stop and spin again. On a few rare occasions, I would get the display on a day and bootloop the next day. Just to clarify, the Motherboard has been allotted.

Hey! The issue is sporadic. Sometimes I would get a display on other occassions, I would only see the fan on the CPu heatsink spin for a few seconds then stop and spin again. On a few rare occasions, I would get the display on a day and bootloop the next day. Just to clarify, the Motherboard has been allotted.
Hey, just a suggestion. You may yet be able to salvage the mobo. Have you tried giving it to a chip level service center?

Hi guys, sorry for the delayed response. Here are the answers. I will respond to all the DMs soon.
how could we arrange delivery , i am in western mumbai was really interested in case and PSU
I made the mistake of mentioning it to my to-be brother-in-law and now he wants it. He hasn't seen the actual cabinet yet but in case he takes, I am afraid I'll have to pick him :confused:
@zero_cool Tagging you just to make sure you didn't miss this comment.
I had actually missed your comment and sorry about that. I have an interest for both the sticks right now but I might be able to sell it in case the deal doesn't go through.
Hi @zero_cool Interested in PSU if not sold already. Let me know. Thanks.
To-be brother-in-law has called dibs on this. sorry man.
Hey, just a suggestion. You may yet be able to salvage the mobo. Have you tried giving it to a chip level service center?
Yes, it possible but I am not in the mood for the efforts. There is a renowned computer repair store near my place that might do it. In case anyone wants to purchase this after a repair, I am fine with it. The cost of the motherboard will be Rs. 0 and you just pay for the repairs at actuals. Repair centre location with Google reviews.
how many hdd can this support natively and ssd
Assuming the query about the cabinet, 1 SSD and 6 HDD. I also have an unopened 5.25'' IcyDock SSD bay lying around somewhere. Will put it up for sale if I find it but I don't think there will be any takers for it.
If it is for the motherboard, then the answer is 6 SATA ports.
Considering you're querying about the cabinet, it has just 6 3.5" drive bays.
Correct. But I removed them to ensure better airflow. With no disk drive in use, I mounted my Hard disks in the 5.25'' bay with HDD mounts that helped me immensely with cord management. I could use just one power cable to power my 2 HDDs and 1 SSD. One other wonderful modification that can be done here is remove the 5.25'' bay altogether but taking out the rivets. One can mount three 140mm intake fans in the front and two 140mm exhaust fans at the top along with a single 120mm exhaust fan at the rear. It can create a wonderful positive airflow. There will still be room for two additional 140mm fans on the side for the video card.

Back