CPU/Mobo Intel Ivy Bridge Discussion Thread

Hi! I m going to buy an i7 3770K Ivy Bridge Processor and i need help in selecting a mobo for the processor. i need a z77 mobo that will support intel HD 4000 graphics and my budget is Rs 10000 - 12000(indian Currency). I wont be overclocking much and it should support a high end graphics card like hd 7950 or something like that. i also need help in selecting a gaming monitor. budget is Rs 10000 & should be Full HD LED 1080p & should be atleast 21.5 inches bigger the better. any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks

3770K price drops to Rs 19777/- at prime

Dammit ... I paid almost 22K just 45 days ago .... but that's always the case with these bastids - right from Intel to Importers > suppliers. I am aware that those who picked it up in May 2012 paid almost upto 26K for the first batch

No regrets as it's a super fabulous processor

3770K price drops to Rs 19777/- at prime

Dammit ... I paid almost 22K just 45 days ago .... but that's always the case with these bastids - right from Intel to Importers > suppliers. I am aware that those who picked it up in May 2012 paid almost upto 26K for the first batch

No regrets as it's a super fabulous processor

Be frank, have you managed to max it out even at stock ?.

Guess who just joined the IVY league? Yep, yours truly!

Got my i5 3750, Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H & Corsair Vengeance 8GB RAM today. A big thanks to @ALPHA17 as usual. Finally my graphic card would be bottle-necked no more.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.fudzilla.com/home/item/31172-intel-haswell-lineup-box-pricing-revealed
DgKQKmG.jpg

Ranging from US $175 to $327

Back