Intel Q9300 and Corsair XMS2 DHX 2*2 GB Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodlines

Disciple
received the payment, but sorry man all shipping companies are closed from yesterday b'coz of durga puja (14 - 17).

i will ship on monday morning.

thanks

bloodlines

Disciple
item dispatched by DTDC Plus, check your pm for tracking details and reply

back once you have received the package.

chetansha

Skilled
memory recd today thru DTDC, installed on BIOSTAR A785GE Board ith AMD AThlon x4 630 Propus Proccy -- NO BOOT. :(

Took the memory to KAIZEN to check if there was a problem on it or my board. ( cos board works fine with ZION mem). DHX was DOA :( Have given for replacement.

bloodlines

Disciple
chetansha said:
memory recd today thru DTDC, installed on BIOSTAR A785GE Board ith AMD AThlon x4 630 Propus Proccy -- NO BOOT. :(

Took the memory to KAIZEN to check if there was a problem on it or my board. ( cos board works fine with ZION mem). DHX was DOA :( Have given for replacement.
omg :O ? was the packaging in one peice ? sorry man if you want then you can send me back and i will return your money :/

chetansha

Skilled
packing was perfect,. I installed the mem , did not boot, took to KAIZEN - have sent for replacement. When did u last check the memory ??

bloodlines

Disciple
chetansha said:
packing was perfect,. I installed the mem , did not boot, took to KAIZEN - have sent for replacement. When did u last check the memory ??
i checked them right before i sent to you. dont know what happened. let me know the progress

Status
Not open for further replies.