Intel's upcoming Core Ultra 9 285K is reportedly (slightly) slower than the i9 14900K in gaming

did you reach the end game? I haven't player civ much and am mainly an Anno player, but in 1800 at the start. I easily clear 80s but by then time I am 400-500 hours in, I barely get 30s, no ram bottleneck from what I can tell. usages us around 25-26 gigs in anno.

I fill up my 32 when I am 800-900 hours in with all islands almost maxing out
Isn’t anno memory intense game? I definitely did not reach hundreds of hours of game time on civ6. Are you in investor stage? If so 32gb may not be enough.

Isn’t anno memory intense game? I definitely did not reach hundreds of hours of game time on civ6. Are you in investor stage? If so 32gb may not be enough.
yeah it's memory and cpu intensive, like civ and others, at the start these games are fine, but when you sink in hours and your buildings/npcs increase, that's when your cpu gets hammered likes crazy. if I want to make my cpu a toaster, then I just need to load up one of old saves

As for anno, 32 gigs is more than enough for even late game, its only for no lifers like me with a 1000+ hours in the campaign that even 32 gigs struggles but then even 64gigs also shows it's limits

Back