Audio Introducing Brainwavz M2 -A hands-on preview.

who would want a internationally available IEM , re-branded !:(

thats certainly DBA2 , if not Fischer audio has every right to sue them!

But , Hmm, what if they price it a lot lower ! cause the M3 's Chinese ver. cost was about $130 if i am not wrong ! :D

now if they Price the DBA lookalike 100, Whoa!! that would be a great DEAL!

^^ Well Fisher does not make the DBA02. :)

A Chinese OEM manufacturers the DBA and Fischer simply rebrands them so Fischer simply cannot complain if someone else sells the same earphone ! :p

Looks exactly like Fischer Audio DBA 02 ! :O

BF1983, Hmm, did not know that ! No problems then , Quite a lot chinese IEMs have similar casing.

Lets see what the Price will be.

Lot of shitty IEMs as well as good IEMs use the same OEM casing from China. Some $5 IEMs look similar to a $50 IEM, but they sound nothing alike. Even before the photo was loaded I was sure that it was going to be like DBA-02, but may be it'll be tuned differently - like Sunrise XCape is to RE0.

Hmm , what will they be like ! ,

lets see, M2 had great it all mids, Treble and Bass
M3 was more refined than M2 ( as i have read )

:S , am confused now , what approach will they take ! :(
sound stage and imaging improvement i would say !

Just read in head-fi. One member seems to have heard it. He says that DBA-02 may have better mids in comparison, but the signature in general seems to be similar - bright. Guess, we will know soon from clieOS. May be Faheem would get one too before release.

Link to that post: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread...es-image-posted-on-facebook-page#post_7183638

Whoa, an absolute copy of DBA-02. I had the... uh... chance to try them out today in a headphone exhibition and I have to say that they are also similar sounding with the signature being bright and clear (like the DBA-02). I THINK the DBA-02 has a better mid and mid bass though

Hmm, better Mids and Mid bass ,

IT seems only Pricing can save this IEM now ! (lol, well we have to hear something concrete though , )

BTW is not March too far away Why are they waiting ! :mad: , its not that they have to manufacture them !
Also, the IEM they are re-branding is already on the street, should not we know its name already !( if its good )

Back