Inverter AC for 120~145 Sq Ft Bedroom

From One Vishal to Another - Congratulations! ;)
  • I had the same issue with installation, its because the installation is Outsourced to a third party, pvt agency & NOT done by Sharp themself.
  • If you'd want a Co rep to do it, it'll be the same thing as the pvt agency guy(s) except a person(s) in a shirt with Sharp or name of the co embroidered on it + cost 20-35% more.
  • I had different stores telling me, 'Co Installation 2-2.5k | Pvt/Store rep installation 1.5-2k' (depending on the dealer)
  • The installation guys who installed mine didnt have a temprature meter or vaccum either, I dont think its Mandatory although i did pay Very close attention to the way he was going about his work & we did repeat the leak test (soap & bubble) to ensure no leakages.
  • Whilst the guy who installed mine wasnt an an Engineer or anything, he was professional & diligent at his work. I can say he did a good job & have no complaints (can share his card with u if u like?) He gave me a coupon booklet containing 5 coupons for 5 free servicing
  • About the smell, it'll go away - new machine :cool:
Glad to hear about your fine sleep, you'll have a lot more of that in the times to come :sleeping:

Cheers - VJ

As Promised, my bills: the ac ran almost 18-20 hours a day on all days & 24hrs on the weekends (i hardly went out in this time period)

92203c.jpg

6ed4bb.jpg

Hey VJ, that's really impressive.

I found my bill shooting up by 500 in initial month and next month by 1000.

AC is on 10-12 hrs a day.

I do not know how you guys are getting power bills so less. I made a move to the Sharp XP18PMT couple of months ago, from my earlier Hitachi Summer something (5 star 1.5T). Trust me, I am getting nearly the same power bill. For two months, on Hitachi (May-June), I consumed 1100 odd units and in July Aug I consumed little less than with the Sharp Inverter.

The room location was same for both and the AC runs for typically 20 hours daily. I personally feel that the 45 grand I paid for the sharp inverter wasn't really a worthy move, when compared to my last year's Hitachi. Only tangible benefit that I saw was in the noise reduction which isn't a biggy.

Back