Iomega Select 1TB (2.5 Inch) Portable Hard Drive @2100

Status
Not open for further replies.
#[member='varkey']

the guy who's confirmed about that pricing error thing had ordered 6 drives .also some are saying only prepaid are getting cancelled . anyway , one has to take cc's reason with a pinch of salt cause if it was a pricing error, they would'nt have shipped out orders in the first place. or they might have ran out of stock too forcing them to cancel orders. could be anything

Well, as of now only one order got shipped I guess which was placed before they would have realised it was a pricing error. Anyway the CC is clueless and they have no idea about the stock status, or dispatch details. I just called them and they keep saying the delivery time is 2-4 days as given on the product page so it will get delivered by Monday.

Anyway lets wait and see!

Well, as of now only one order got shipped I guess which was placed before they would have realised it was a pricing error. Anyway the CC is clueless and they have no idea about the stock status, or dispatch details. I just called them and they keep saying the delivery time is 2-4 days as given on the product page so it will get delivered by Monday.

Anyway lets wait and see!

Even i got the same info by calling their CC @ 0120-4901234.

They don't have any information regarding stock status or dispatch till now.

They told me to wait 2 days then dispatch info will be sent to me via mail & sms.

Mine was prepaid one, any idea my order will get cancelled or honored ???

BTW i should have ordered 3-4 drives like Caartey & sold them later @ higher price. Damn it
evil1.gif

^^^ yeah i hope you get it too
happy19.gif

clever thinking though that you went for the 500gb one since the price on that one was more believable

not really mate. none for selling purpose. its just that when ever i see a good deal, i just buy it on impulse regardless of it being useful or not. i already have plenty of hard disk space so was just wondering incase i get a good deal why not sell it. you can ask #[member='veer_singh'] . when i placed the order for htc explorer on buy the price (which was of no use to me but still ordered cause of the good price but it ultimately got cancelled ), i sent him a message saying that i would ship him the piece at the same price i bought it for . he was looking for one since he missed the deal. so this was just a random thought and curiosity as to what price an iomega is worth for.
heureux.gif

I'll buy it for 3k inc shipping. Pm me when you receive it
<

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

^^^ yeah i hope you get it too
happy19.gif

clever thinking though that you went for the 500gb one since the price on that one was more believable

hmm...smart move by ordering 500gb one.i hope you will get that.

Had no option. 1TB was sold out at that time. Plus was thinking they would cancel all order like FK does.

Mine still shows in process/Ready to ship. I have a bad feeling they are planning to cancel all.

Just got a mail saying the shipment is just delayed

Dear Vivek Thomas,

Greetings from Letsbuy.com!

Thanks for your visit to our website.

We regret to inform you that your order ID LSB-104xxx placed by you will be delayed due to some uncontrollable circumstances.

We deeply regret the delay in delivery of the product but we assure you that we are trying all possible means to deliver this product at the earliest to you.

We will keep you informed as & when your order is ready to be dispatched.

If you have any further concern or queries, please feel free to contact our customer support team at customercare@letsbuy.com and we'll be happy to assist you further.

We hope your patronization will remain with us in spite of this isolated event.

Best Regards

Team Letsbuy

got the same mail too. could be a bot?? automated response?
happy49.gif

by the way #[member='varkey'] , did you notice, members on DD are being banned left and right , even if there is a slight deviation in discussion off topic . they are abusing each other ,getting personal, using golden words like in chennai fish markets and slums.
234.gif
234.gif
happy49.gif
happy49.gif
using vaada poda language
happy49.gif
. here on techenclave, we are allowed to discuss anything and everything from personal preferences to day today routines
clapping.gif
. its hilarious
happy49.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back