romba nalla paiyan nee
cool43.gif
figure out what that means
ohyeah.gif
ohyeah.gif

vaada = aa re

poda = jaa re

just as we say in hindi.

its just that its a more colloquial way of saying those words. very informal and sounds like a ruffian.
ohyeah.gif
ohyeah.gif

not bad buddy ! you know tamil
rolleye17.gif
rajnikanth fan eh ?
devil2.gif
romba nalla paiyan nee
cool43.gif
figure out what that means
ohyeah.gif
ohyeah.gif

vaada = aa re

poda = jaa re

just as we say in hindi.

its just that its a more colloquial way of saying those words. very informal and sounds like a ruffian.
ohyeah.gif
ohyeah.gif

I spent 1 year in Chennai..picked up few words
<

by the way #[member='varkey'] , did you notice, members on DD are being banned left and right , even if there is a slight deviation in discussion off topic . they are abusing each other ,getting personal, using golden words like in chennai fish markets and slums.
234.gif
234.gif
happy49.gif
happy49.gif
using vaada poda language
happy49.gif
. here on techenclave, we are allowed to discuss anything and everything from personal preferences to day today routines
clapping.gif
. its hilarious
happy49.gif

Thing about TE is that the community is awesome. Even if there are a few OT posts, it never gets out of hand, the members know when to control themselves.

so finally status changed to "Cancelled"

LSB-1040719 Iomega Select 1TB (2.5 Inch) Portable Hard Drive 1 Rs.2,100 Cancelled Rs.2,100

Initially i was kicking my self for missing out on an awesome deal but seeing the orders getting cancelled makes me extreemely happy

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Letsbuy:

What do you say to god of awesome deals?

Not today

^ yeah, i was thinking same thing. maybe there were only a few units left and the desi guy(s) must have ordered almost most of them between themselves.

How come the guy(s) @ Desidime got multiple HDDs and you guys didnt even got single order honoured...??

that guy had placed 1st order for the hdd and waited still he saw the status as "dispatched" after that he posted the deal in DD and everyone started ordering, by that time letsbuy realised their mistake and started cancelling

that guy had placed 1st order for the hdd and waited still he saw the status as "dispatched" after that he posted the deal in DD and everyone started ordering, by that time letsbuy realised their mistake and started cancelling

It might happen that they Bill the extra amount after they realized their price mistake, tigerdirect had done this once for a LCD deal on slickdeals. I hope he did not use his CC

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

My order status also changed to Cancelled. Also got an SMS saying

Dear Customer,As per your request, your order LSB-1041041 has been updated. Check your email or call us at 0124 4901234 (8am-9pm) for details.Happy Shopping!

My request?!
<

Darn, I am going to rob that DesiDime guy's room and find out those disks
<
Need them badly. My 2TB HDD is running out of space. Need couple of more TBs so badly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back