iPad 3 7th March Launch

4G LTE in new iPad !

[font=Helvetica, sans-serif]New iPad nwo has 21Mbps HSPA+ and DC-HSDPA at 42Mbps, with LTE taking the cake at 73Mbps[/font]

10:33

Dan Moren: The iPad has had great wireless performance, and it supports EV-DO with a maximum downlink of 3.1Mbps, and HSPA with a max downlink of 7.2.

fb_share2.png

10:32

Dan Moren: #5: Next-generaiton wireless. 4G LTE.

fb_share2.png

Dan Moren: It supports U.S., British, Australian English, French, German, and Japanese.

fb_share2.png

Dan Moren: Just like on the 4S.

fb_share2.png

Dan Moren: Now there's a new key on the bottom that''s a microphone. Tap and speak.

fb_share2.png

10:31

Dan Moren: #4: Voice dictation.

fb_share2.png

10:31

Dan Moren: 1080p video recording, video stabilization, temporal noise reduction for low light.

fb_share2.png

10:30

Dan Moren: Great to have a high quality camera, but they use the A5X to provide things like image stabilization. Here's what it would like if you could turn it off.

fb_share2.png

Dan Moren: Wherever you are, you want to grab a video, there's a built-in video. Here's a typical home movie clip grabbed from iPad and 1080p camera.

fb_share2.png

Jason: Guess we'll be seeing more people holding up an iPad to take photos now...

fb_share2.png

Dan Moren: Auto face detection. Auto exposure lock and auto focus lock.

fb_share2.png

Dan Moren: #3: HD video recording now at 1080p resolution.

fb_share2.png

10:29

Dan Moren: iPad has auto exposure, great exposure, great color. Autofocus. Great edge-to-edge sharpness.

fb_share2.png

10:28

Dan Moren: The second feature. An iSight camera. On the front of their devices, they have a FaceTime camera.

fb_share2.png

Updated Feature List :

- Retina Display as usual (New Display with higher resolution - 2048 x 1536 pixels that is), 264 ppi

- 44% greater saturation

- A5X Quad Core processor

- Supports 4G LTE (upto 73mbps)

Uploading them to imgur, i hope that's fine

any free image hosting site is fine. just don't post images directly from other sites since it will look bad for TE. Hope you guys understand.
<

any free image hosting site is fine. just don't post images directly from other sites since it will look bad for TE. Hope you guys understand.
<

yes I do. Don't know how I forgot that rule
<
I always uploaded images on free hosts before. I am so damn excited about the New iPad, sorry about that sir
<

hSXDZ.jpg

Updated Feature List :

- Retina Display as usual (New Display with higher resolution - 2048 x 1536 pixels that is), 264 ppi

- 44% greater saturation

- A5X Quad Core processor

- Supports 4G LTE (upto 73mbps)

- Upto 10 hours of battery life, 9 hours on 4G LTE

I cant wait to see that GORGEOUS screen.
<
Pity India not there in first batch of countries where it will b launched on 16 and 23rd march.

I cant wait to see that GORGEOUS screen.
<
Pity India not there in first batch of countries where it will b launched on 16 and 23rd march.

10:40

Dan Moren: US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Hong Kong, and more. One week later, 25 more countries.

fb_share2.png

Dan Moren: "If you want one as badly as I do, you'll be happy to know that pre-orders start today."

fb_share2.png

Dan Moren: Available on March 16.

fb_share2.png

10:39

Dan Moren: New iPad is priced at just $499 for 16GB, $599 for 32GB, $699 for 64GB. And $629, $729, and $829 for 4G. Same prices as iPad 2.

fb_share2.png

I can't even imagine 2048 x 1536 on a 10" screen... that is beyond ridiculous! God, they are going to mint some more gold bars with this launch and pricing.. so damn aggressive.. Sorry, Android tablets..

10:55

Dan Moren: Four iPads can play together to create a new song over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.

fb_share2.png

Dan Moren: GarageBand adds smart strings joins smart guitars, smart keyboards, and smart drums. Your own string orchestra. There's a Note Editor; iCloud to keep songs on all devices; and better sharing features. But the best new feature is called "Jam Session."

fb_share2.png

Dan Moren: With the iPad 2, we introduced some other apps today: iLife apps. Garage Band and iMovie. They're updated as well.

fb_share2.png

10:54

Dan Moren: Remain $9.99 each and it's a free update. Available today on the App Store.

fb_share2.png

Dan Moren: Updating them all for the new iPad. Stunning new 3D charts and animations, new builds and transition, and all three take advantage of the new Retina display.

fb_share2.png

Dan Moren: Phil's back. "You may recall when we launched the first iPad, we launched a few apps along with it to show how far you could go with creativity software." And that was iWork.

fb_share2.png

10:53

Dan Moren: Infinity Blade: Dungeons will be coming soon.

fb_share2.png

10:52

Dan Moren: "These guys are redefining mobile gaming again."

Back